Dispute against NeonAsura

DyQuest

Disputed member: @NeonAsura

Thread link:

Explanation:

Recently ordered 47-83 Hunter on my ironman from Neon for 80m middlemanned by @Dbuffed

Everything is fine and today the order was completed. Once I got home from New Years I checked out the account was permanently banned.

I thought I'd be able to trust since he had lifetime sponsor. Unfortunately, this was not the case. What pisses me off the most is losing my account's username which I've been having since 2011.

Please hide the images because I'm not a fan of OSBot members knowing my accounts.

Edited by Chris
Evidence Hidden

So I can't really claim money on my username so I'll just have to take the personal loss on that one.

I'd like my 80m from @Dbuffed and would like to seek out a new service from someone for 83 Hunter. 

I will supply the 80m and if @NeonAsura could supply the remaining gold to cover the rest of the new order that would be fine.

Along with refunding the rest of my membership I lost from my account. Which can be seen in the images. Which is around 40 days of playtime.

That would be suitable for me. Let me know if you guys think that's fair.

-----

For the membership:

Bond is 2.85m for 14 days.

Average 205k per day.

38 days remaining.

7.79m for my lost membership days.

Or he can just give me the cost of 3 bonds which is what I used on the account initially.

For the Hunter service (using Dbuffed's prices):

47-73 Hunter = 917,768 XP

40 gp/xp = 36.7m

73-83 Hunter = 1,680,219 XP

30 gp/xp = 50.4m

36.7m + 50.4m = 87.1m - 80m = 7.1m

(I would like VIP service which is 15% more, however, I'll let mods decide if that's a fair request)

So would be 7.1m~ for the difference in a new hunter service and 7.79m (or price of 3 bonds) for membership.

Total 15m~ 

Edited by DyQuest

9 hours ago, DyQuest said:

So I can't really claim money on my username so I'll just have to take the personal loss on that one.

I'd like my 80m from @Dbuffed and would like to seek out a new service from someone for 83 Hunter. 

I will supply the 80m and if @NeonAsura could supply the remaining gold to cover the rest of the new order that would be fine.

Along with refunding the rest of my membership I lost from my account. Which can be seen in the images. Which is around 40 days of playtime.

That would be suitable for me. Let me know if you guys think that's fair.

-----

For the membership:

Bond is 2.85m for 14 days.

Average 205k per day.

38 days remaining.

7.79m for my lost membership days.

Or he can just give me the cost of 3 bonds which is what I used on the account initially.

For the Hunter service (using Dbuffed's prices):

47-73 Hunter = 917,768 XP

40 gp/xp = 36.7m

73-83 Hunter = 1,680,219 XP

30 gp/xp = 50.4m

36.7m + 50.4m = 87.1m - 80m = 7.1m

(I would like VIP service which is 15% more, however, I'll let mods decide if that's a fair request)

So would be 7.1m~ for the difference in a new hunter service and 7.79m (or price of 3 bonds) for membership.

Total 15m~ 

3 hours ago, NeonAsura said:

Acknowledged. As stated in the evidence. More than happy to provide compensation 

@NeonAsura Are you agreeable with Dbuff keeping the 80m and you also paying an additional 15m? 

3 hours ago, NeonAsura said:

Fine to pay for bonds. 

2 hours ago, DyQuest said:

Would like to update and just ask for the 80m back from Dbuffed and then 15m from Neon.

Kinda need to sell the GP atm for irl stuff unfortunately.

Will get a new hunter service at a later date.

Will discuss with staff to come to a final resolution shortly. 

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

After discussing with staff, we have decided that @NeonAsura has 24 hours to refund you 15m for the bonds and the remaining hunting levels. Let us know when it is done. 

Can refund him 15M now. But no idea what you mean by remaining hunting levels? I had finished the order, order was confirmed completed. 6 hours later was when he got banned.

Edit: Reached out to DyQuest to pay 15M - Waiting for reply

Edit2: Paid 15M

Edited by NeonAsura