Muling

Kramnik

Hi guys,

Want to touch muling topic regarding its strategy. How many mules you, what is the hierarchy, do you use same IP, how much gp you have on mule at max, have any of you mules have ever been banned? 

Currently I have two mules, both were played a little bit. One is running on same IP with bots and other will never be connected to same ip that was or are botted. Considering adding more mules as more trashy ones or just to diversify my wealth more and these ones to make more important one that do not trade with bots directly :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

You're over thinking it. Jagex rarely ever bans mules. I've never had a mule banned. 

Nice to hear that. Not everyone had this luck. Also want to ask, you are probably using auto muling system, I will try to do that soon and wonder wether this mule most likely to get banned if it rolls on same ip with farm?

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.57a9345b8046c17d236cbe59f5eed20c.png

This is my current process with just one server.

This is my future muling proces with multiple servers:

image.thumb.png.3f2be2b25e58a1ffa2839f9472049613.png

All have different IP's, the workers trade to the mule till 1M cash, then the super mules trade at a total of 5M cash to the server mules. Once that is about ~ 50M I manually mule that to my manual mule. The automatic mulers are also created automatically. (tut island, walking to G.E., accepting trades from workers)

Edited by dormic
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, jca said:

Why ask the question then? 

I thought maybe this is only luck. Or maybe other factors like having to little gold for jmod to check trade log or smth :)

8 minutes ago, dormic said:

image.thumb.png.57a9345b8046c17d236cbe59f5eed20c.png

This is my current process with just one server.

This is my future muling proces with multiple servers:

image.thumb.png.3f2be2b25e58a1ffa2839f9472049613.png

Thanks, this is really informative! I assume your farm is very automated and you dont even check it everyday :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kramnik said:

I thought maybe this is only luck. Or maybe other factors like having to little gold for jmod to check trade log or smth :)

Thanks, this is really informative! I assume your farm is very automated and you dont even check it everyday :D

Yea no problem ? The longer you make the chain, the less the bans I have noticed.

Here's my farm progress if you're interested. Running about 160 bots fully automatic atm.

2 hours ago, dormic said:

Yea no problem ? The longer you make the chain, the less the bans I have noticed.

Here's my farm progress if you're interested. Running about 160 bots fully automatic atm.

Yes I am following it already, it has been big motivation for me to work on my farm:D What muling mechanics are you using? I heard ways for mule to track slave is by friends list, clan chat or specific detail in nickname. I will start working on my muling script now and I am very new to scripting. Working on whole trading process doesnt seem should be very hard using API, but what seems would harder is calling the mule out to login when slave needs it so I am thinking maybe keep mule logged in all time ?

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

2 hours ago, kramnik said:

Yes I am following it already, it has been big motivation for me to work on my farm:D What muling mechanics are you using? I heard ways for mule to track slave is by friends list, clan chat or specific detail in nickname. I will start working on my muling script now and I am very new to scripting. Working on whole trading process doesnt seem should be very hard using API, but what seems would harder is calling the mule out to login when slave needs it so I am thinking maybe keep mule logged in all time ?

Err I am using a MYSQL database to communicate between clients. Awesome that's it's inspiring some people to do the same!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aftermath said:

As long as the mule doesn't use a script odds are you shouldn't expect bans to be high. Or else Jag typically ends up tagging them for macro major.

They could definetely ban the manual mule if they would want but couple of jmods cant handle investigating then there is so many bots and mules :)

• Like 2