Hello!!!

bushleague69

Hi Guys!

I'm not new to OSRS but recently getting back into it since mobile came out, bringing me back to my childhood.

Anyway I've been looking around for bots, OSbot has been running really well, and smoothly for me with the scripts for the last 2 days I've been using it. Looking forward towards the xp I can get from this :)   Not much one for forums, but the smoothness of this is making me getting involved.

Random question, might be the wrong thread, but is there a way I can view two or more of my bot windows simultaneous instead of switching from bot to bot??

Either way I look forward to all the benefits I shall receive from this wonderful service :) 

-Call me Yaak if you want

*basically what i am saying is can I view two different accounts running two different scripts at the same time, instead of switching from tab from tab on the client*

Edited by bushleague69
drunk and worded wrong

10 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Welcome :) regarding the question, Im not sure about a way to change any script but there is VIP script Explvs AIO, it has many skills and task system included so you can set to get 60 wc first, then go train fishing etc. Might want to give it a try

sorry I just got off work, at the liquor store ? ,  so yeah but to get to my point what i mean is, if i have two accounts running, can I somehow see them side to side instead of switching from tab to tab basically

3 minutes ago, bushleague69 said:

sorry I just got off work, at the liquor store ? ,  so yeah but to get to my point what i mean is, if i have two accounts running, can I somehow see them side to side instead of switching from tab to tab basically

I had bad sleep tonight and read it wrong :D yes you can do that. Open Osbot client, log in, add bot and then just open another osbot client and you will have two windows :) Ofcourse it uses your pc more but if you are using only two accounts it wont matter very much

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kramnik said:

I had bad sleep tonight and read it wrong :D yes you can do that. Open Osbot client, log in, add bot and then just open another osbot client and you will have two windows :) Ofcourse it uses your pc more but if you are using only two accounts it wont matter very much

much love. appreciate the input. I mean it would be cool if you could have it split screen on one client *hint hint ;)* lol but that's all i needed.

AKA help i needed was serviced within the hour! OSbot is dope already,  waaaaaay better then the other bot i was using... not gonna name drop/

13 minutes ago, bushleague69 said:

much love. appreciate the input. I mean it would be cool if you could have it split screen on one client *hint hint ;)* lol but that's all i needed.

AKA help i needed was serviced within the hour! OSbot is dope already,  waaaaaay better then the other bot i was using... not gonna name drop/

Thats how we roll here. :D trying to be active

On 12/30/2018 at 5:07 AM, bushleague69 said:

Hi Guys!

I'm not new to OSRS but recently getting back into it since mobile came out, bringing me back to my childhood.

Anyway I've been looking around for bots, OSbot has been running really well, and smoothly for me with the scripts for the last 2 days I've been using it. Looking forward towards the xp I can get from this :)   Not much one for forums, but the smoothness of this is making me getting involved.

Random question, might be the wrong thread, but is there a way I can view two or more of my bot windows simultaneous instead of switching from bot to bot??

Either way I look forward to all the benefits I shall receive from this wonderful service :) 

-Call me Yaak if you want

*basically what i am saying is can I view two different accounts running two different scripts at the same time, instead of switching from tab from tab on the client*

welcome <3