Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

11 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

Nice gratz. I have been mouse recording, has been going pretty well sofar. I only do a few 1h sessions a few times per day when im not at my computer. I might set up a VM so I can go harder but then I just up my ban rate so idk lol.

so far i only got one time ban 2 days because i used 1h recording for 32m cooking exp.. lol

Ya I'm trying to decide how much having different recordings really matters. Like if you have a 1 hour nmz recording. and then you go use a 1 hour fletching one. And a 1 hour alching one. And you just rotate them. Can Jag really pick up on that you are looping those 1 hour ones? 

I might make another nmz recording to be safe but idk if it actually does anything. But theres no way to really know. 

It might not really matter the detection could be in people getting too much xp non stop but idk. I just feel like if they could detect a single 1h recording we would actually get banned faster.

7 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

Ya I'm trying to decide how much having different recordings really matters. Like if you have a 1 hour nmz recording. and then you go use a 1 hour fletching one. And a 1 hour alching one. And you just rotate them. Can Jag really pick up on that you are looping those 1 hour ones? 

I might make another nmz recording to be safe but idk if it actually does anything. But theres no way to really know. 

It might not really matter the detection could be in people getting too much xp non stop but idk. I just feel like if they could detect a single 1h recording we would actually get banned faster.

just test diffrent things, so far i did many stuff with 1h recording and didnt have problems....it all deepends

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...