Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

On 5/16/2019 at 3:17 PM, theboyo said:

Just got 85 mining on a f2p alt account using your methods. Do you use any VPN or are there risks of chain bans from the same IP or is that only for bot farms?

PS if anyone has suggestions on what f2p skill i should do next let me know. Looking to ghostmouse to a bond on this account. 

Stick to mining to 99? Then legit mine rune for a few hours for a bond.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:17 PM, theboyo said:

Just got 85 mining on a f2p alt account using your methods. Do you use any VPN or are there risks of chain bans from the same IP or is that only for bot farms?

PS if anyone has suggestions on what f2p skill i should do next let me know. Looking to ghostmouse to a bond on this account. 

No-one can answer you for sure whether or not your IP is logged.

My guess is that, once a ban occurs for a certain IP address, that IP will be logged and your potential for a future ban on a newer account is probably a lot higher.

20 hours ago, theboyo said:

That was the plan, but mining rune in f2p worlds is a dangerous game. I'm going to explore some slower more ghostmouse-able methods. 

so far i got ban from botting on same ip more tha 50 times...doing same record method on same ip and no problem...but everyone got diffrent experince...

On 5/29/2019 at 2:34 AM, jesenican said:

So i used 1h Record for over 20m exp, still going pog champ...will use it till the end of 99 range,,then il go for fletching

Same, been using the same record, legit a 15min one for nearly 3 99 combat stats. 

Any methods for using magic/range, what monsters to kill and gear? Cheers