Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

Another issue/bug I would like to report is that whenever it goes to bank it withdraws the amount of food again even if it still have some left in the inventory.

Is there a way for the script to check how many pieces of food it has, before withdrawing always the amount set in the GUI?

Edited by Lukitas999
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 8:27 PM, Lukitas999 said:

Another issue/bug I would like to report is that whenever it goes to bank it withdraws the amount of food again even if it still have some left in the inventory.

Is there a way for the script to check how many pieces of food it has, before withdrawing always the amount set in the GUI?

I think I saw your reply but forgot to reply back, my bad.

Are you sure that it withdrew the exact amount it is written in the GUI? because just now I checked the code and it should withdraw the amount that it gets when it subtracts amount in GUI with amount in inventory

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 5:29 PM, progamerz said:

I think I saw your reply but forgot to reply back, my bad.

Are you sure that it withdrew the exact amount it is written in the GUI? because just now I checked the code and it should withdraw the amount that it gets when it subtracts amount in GUI with amount in inventory

Yes, it always takes the same amount when set in GUI.

At least, it didnt check how many there were in the inventory.

It always deposit all items and then take 10 food 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lukitas999 said:

Yes, it always takes the same amount when set in GUI.

At least, it didnt check how many there were in the inventory.

It always deposit all items and then take 10 food 

Pushed v4.41 which should fix it, allow up to 24 hours for it to be available on the SDN.

• Heart 1

ive had a few issues where i set eqipment to be weilded at certain levels but the script just walks to bank and logs and says "looking for npc"

not a massive issue as i think the bot is flawless other than this and i can baby sit it and weild manually. would just like to know if im doing something wrong :) thanks in advance and again, my fav f2p script so far. had minimal bans and always got past 20 hours!

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, ellzzg said:

ive had a few issues where i set eqipment to be weilded at certain levels but the script just walks to bank and logs and says "looking for npc"

not a massive issue as i think the bot is flawless other than this and i can baby sit it and weild manually. would just like to know if im doing something wrong :) thanks in advance and again, my fav f2p script so far. had minimal bans and always got past 20 hours!

What GUI Settings were you using? did it have the items that should be equipped at certain level in inventory or bank?