Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

11 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

Hey, loving the script so far.

Though I gotta report something:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:37:52 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Oak shortbow x1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:37:56 PM]: Script Progamerz AIO Cows has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:39:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:39:27 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Iron arrow x5
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:39:41 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Iron arrow x4
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:39:53 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Iron arrow x2
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:39:54 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Cowhide x1
[INFO][Bot #1][10/17 05:41:27 PM]: [InventoryObserver] We gained Clue scroll (beginner) x1

After knowing there was a clue scroll on the floor, the script froze for 5mins and I had to manually loot the clue.

Hey, what was the status of the paint when there was clue scroll on the ground?

10 hours ago, haggis298 said:

Hey, could use a trial to test it on fresh accounts. Will be adding this to my script collection if I like it.

Authed for 24 hours starting from now enjoy :)

6 hours ago, progamerz said:

Hey, what was the status of the paint when there was clue scroll on the ground?

Authed for 24 hours starting from now enjoy :)

Thank you for the trial, running quite smoothly to be honest. I got the clue scroll problem too and the status was: [Loot] Looting Cowhide. Other than that seems like a flawless script.

Trial was good. Only problems I faced were the clue thingie and one other annoying thing. When it goes to the Lumbridge Castle bank trough the left side it walks many times accidentally behind the castle before finally getting inside to the staircase. Script now bought :)

EDIT: It actually happens on left and right side of the castle.

Edited by haggis298

3 hours ago, haggis298 said:

Trial was good. Only problems I faced were the clue thingie and one other annoying thing. When it goes to the Lumbridge Castle bank trough the left side it walks many times accidentally behind the castle before finally getting inside to the staircase. Script now bought :)

EDIT: It actually happens on left and right side of the castle.

This is a webwalker thing which I can't control currently but it has been reported to the developers, as for the clue scroll I'm still trying to investigate but I'm not even getting it as a drop to test out :/

Good so far. Small request, it picks up beef before bones, so it always leaves a bone at the end of a run. Might be better to pick up the bone, bury it as usual, then pick up that final beef. Thanks!

Edit: Oh it also doesn't know how to switch attack style when using a picaxe, so it just hung when switching combat styles. I haven't tried with other weapon types yet but I imagine it might break on those too.

Edited by Dan42069

7 hours ago, Dan42069 said:

Good so far. Small request, it picks up beef before bones, so it always leaves a bone at the end of a run. Might be better to pick up the bone, bury it as usual, then pick up that final beef. Thanks!

Edit: Oh it also doesn't know how to switch attack style when using a picaxe, so it just hung when switching combat styles. I haven't tried with other weapon types yet but I imagine it might break on those too.

I will make it prioritize bones over beef in the next update, as for the pickaxe seems like it has different style related to sword/scimitars, why would you use a pickaxe on cows? 🤔

On 10/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, Dan42069 said:

Haha ironman and current best in slot is a picaxe.. Don't ask 😛 😛 😛

Oh okay, makes sense, ill have it added in next update(ETA: 24 hours) :)

EDIT: to prioritize specific looting item over another u choose it before the others

Edited by progamerz

• 3 weeks later...