Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

I’ll be honest I’ve been using this script for around 4 months now, it was the first script I bought when I started my botting journey and after finding my way with breaks I just have to say this script is massively underpriced. I think it’s easily one of the best scripts I’ve used and I’ve trained over 50 accounts with it for starting levels. 

I just have two points and hopefully you can help me or give advice. I usually would transfer over scimitars and armour to an account and with one click I would get base 60’s easily with this script but I’m finding on a brand new account, without transferring items, when my character dies when I just go with bronze sword and wooden sheild, it just gets stuck talking to death. I’m wondering if there’s something I need to do my end? I’m starting cows at combat 25 after chickens (brilliant option) just wondering if it was possible to add in something so it talks to death then goes back to loot grave?

secondly I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option for the account to select the player rewards when they’re unlocked like upto mith sword? Would make this script flawless in my opinion as once your able to wield mith sword it’s highly unlikely you’ll die

9.9/10 script mate love it 

• Heart 1

45 minutes ago, ellzzg said:

I’ll be honest I’ve been using this script for around 4 months now, it was the first script I bought when I started my botting journey and after finding my way with breaks I just have to say this script is massively underpriced. I think it’s easily one of the best scripts I’ve used and I’ve trained over 50 accounts with it for starting levels. 

I just have two points and hopefully you can help me or give advice. I usually would transfer over scimitars and armour to an account and with one click I would get base 60’s easily with this script but I’m finding on a brand new account, without transferring items, when my character dies when I just go with bronze sword and wooden sheild, it just gets stuck talking to death. I’m wondering if there’s something I need to do my end? I’m starting cows at combat 25 after chickens (brilliant option) just wondering if it was possible to add in something so it talks to death then goes back to loot grave?

secondly I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option for the account to select the player rewards when they’re unlocked like upto mith sword? Would make this script flawless in my opinion as once your able to wield mith sword it’s highly unlikely you’ll die

9.9/10 script mate love it 

Thank you for leaving this review, I'm glad that you liked the script :)
I would appreciate it if you can leave a review rating on the store(https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/693-progamerz-aio-cows/).
As for your suggestions,

1. When the script was first released it wasn't there and I've never tried using it on a new account so never encountered that issue, that why it wasn't implemented it the first place. I will try implementing talking to death but I'm not sure if I will make it go loot items from loot grave
  2. I think you're talking about https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Adventure_Paths, I can't promise you that this will be added currently because it will need a full rewrite of the script, I'll see what I could do about this

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, progamerz said:

Thank you for leaving this review, I'm glad that you liked the script :)
I would appreciate it if you can leave a review rating on the store(https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/693-progamerz-aio-cows/).
As for your suggestions,

1. When the script was first released it wasn't there and I've never tried using it on a new account so never encountered that issue, that why it wasn't implemented it the first place. I will try implementing talking to death but I'm not sure if I will make it go loot items from loot grave
  2. I think you're talking about https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Adventure_Paths, I can't promise you that this will be added currently because it will need a full rewrite of the script, I'll see what I could do about this

I think as long as you’re in his domain the items will remain In the grave and the timer doesn’t start until you leave.  all you have to do is click each option until he lets you leave Because from experience you usually keep the wooden shield and 2 cowhides so you loose the sword. Maybe it could then get a training sword and shield? (As what you’re losing isn’t much in the grand scheme of things so just to get another sword and shield would be easier than looting) Just a thought :) going out for dinner tonight but I’ll write an official review tomorrow 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 7:32 PM, ellzzg said:

I think as long as you’re in his domain the items will remain In the grave and the timer doesn’t start until you leave.  all you have to do is click each option until he lets you leave Because from experience you usually keep the wooden shield and 2 cowhides so you loose the sword. Maybe it could then get a training sword and shield? (As what you’re losing isn’t much in the grand scheme of things so just to get another sword and shield would be easier than looting) Just a thought :) going out for dinner tonight but I’ll write an official review tomorrow 

Pushed update v4.5
Changelog:
   - Added death handling (The script will be able to continue with the dialogue when talking to "death").
   - Added grave support (The script will go and pick up the items) which should be helpful for new accounts.
   - Removed old deathwalking system (due to it being replaced by the grave deathwalking support and talking to death).

Allow up to 24 hours for the SDN version to be updated.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, progamerz said:

Pushed update v4.5
Changelog:
   - Added death handling (The script will be able to continue with the dialogue when talking to "death").
   - Added grave support (The script will go and pick up the items) which should be helpful for new accounts.
   - Removed old deathwalking system (due to it being replaced by the grave deathwalking support and talking to death).

Allow up to 24 hours for the SDN version to be updated.

Love this!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have two issues with the script:

#1 - My bot was stuck for 2 hours in the following loop:
- kill a cow
- try to catch arrows on the ground for 5 minutes until the arrows disappear
I don't have space in my backpack to get the arrows as they are full of food, please take this into account in the code

#2 - Even with the option "ignore equip tasks not in inventory" checked, if my bot doesn't have any of the items I put in "Task Scheduling", it goes to the bank and terminates the script

12 minutes ago, Heiz said:

I have two issues with the script:

#1 - My bot was stuck for 2 hours in the following loop:
- kill a cow
- try to catch arrows on the ground for 5 minutes until the arrows disappear
I don't have space in my backpack to get the arrows as they are full of food, please take this into account in the code

#2 - Even with the option "ignore equip tasks not in inventory" checked, if my bot doesn't have any of the items I put in "Task Scheduling", it goes to the bank and terminates the script

I have a fix ready for first issue, as for the second issue, did you have the option "check bank for items" checked? If you provide what's shown in the logger for second issue would be appreciated

25 minutes ago, Heiz said:

Okay so currently the problem is you can't use "Check bank for equipment" and "ignore equip tasks not in inventory" because there is a conflict between the options (because the script can't know for which equipment it should skip or go to get it from the bank). So, in your case the correct settings would be using either of both settings mentioned below:

1. Depositing the scimitars in your inventory AND enabling "Check bank for equipment" and the script will go to withdraw them whenever needed
  2. Having the scimitars in your inventory AND enabling the option "Ignore equip tasks not in inventory

Thank you for providing a detailed video, I'm pushing the fix for looting arrows when inventory is full in V3.51

Edited by progamerz

41 minutes ago, Heiz said:

I usually don't have the option to "check in the bank" enabled, just the "check the inventory". And even so, the bot goes to the bank and finishes it, under the same circumstances as the video.

I checked this bank option because you mentioned it above in a previous answer.

Thank you for your support!

I found out the issue, will edit this post whenever I push an update. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Pushed the update right now with the same version as before V3.51 enjoy :)

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Heiz said:

The bot died to the cows without even eating a food, and then got stuck for +10 minutes in the last dialogue option with death 

I'll fix the death issue and will try replicating not eating food and push an update

EDIT: Pushed a fix v4.52

Edited by progamerz

On 6/25/2021 at 7:34 PM, Swat said:

i have a bug where it doesn't deposit the tanned  hide into the bank and it sits there in the bank until i fix it 

photo of problem

I will try running the script today to replicate, thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: I've been trying to replicate but it worked well for the past day, were you using mirror mode?

Edited by progamerz