Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

3 hours ago, talipen said:

hey mate,

Just tried running, geared account. Wanted to kill/tan, however it got a full invent and either stood in the cow pen or kept attacking cows despite the invent being full.

Hey, I just tried it now, and its working, can you send me exact location and what settings you used? I couldn't replicate, currently i'll leave it running and see if I get into this issue

X4uYsvt.png

Edited by progamerz

3 hours ago, Awildgunty said:

I'm having the same issue as hahamaxedez

But I'm running v4.47. How can I update to 4.48?

@hahamaxedez

You have to wait for the script officer to update the SDN scripts, I'll check if there is anything I could do, Thanks for notifying me.

Edit: V4.48 should be out now, thanks to @Token

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Alexh98 said:

this bot is a bit glitchy doesn't walk to chicken area and I chose cows first then chickens and went to chickens instead 
anyway you could fix issues also mouse goes crazy in the beginning

What do you mean by the issue related to chickens? what options did you use? as for the mouse issue, do you have "new mouse" option enabled?

EDIT: I've tried to replicate the issue related to chickens, but switching from chickens to cows worked well, OSBot logs could help

Edited by progamerz

my issue was I was in bank when opening client I'm on a Mac so I have to click the mouse setting where its one click can right click and that's where the mouse went crazy but I switched it back and its normal now but I clicked go to cows then switch to chickens but that doesn't work for me at least

great script tho I like it haha

1 hour ago, Alexh98 said:

my issue was I was in bank when opening client I'm on a Mac so I have to click the mouse setting where its one click can right click and that's where the mouse went crazy but I switched it back and its normal now but I clicked go to cows then switch to chickens but that doesn't work for me at least

great script tho I like it haha

For the mouse I didn't understand completely because I've never used a mac, but glad to know that it was fixed.

The way "Chicken killing" works currently is it goes to chicken then cows, so in the GUI, you input at which combat level it should switch to cows, I can send you over my configuration and you can test it, most probably you misunderstood the feature to kill chickens