Biologist

Well this is question who doesn't have correct answer since no botter knows exactly how Botwatch works. What could be helpful to you is to judge everything by logic. Script is good if it not used massively, doesnt get stuck and has human like paterns. And for skill the more click intense it is the higher the ban rate. If you are doing agility for 1 hour and fletching for 1 hour, which activity would be harder? Jagex pays attention for this, that's why agility and mining has higher ban rates.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 5:37 AM, Biologist said:

Hi guys, just like what the title says, what are the skills/scripts with the lowest ban rates, assumingly you bot smart and use scripts that are not used by a large sum of people

Thank you!

No such thing and why would I reveal my strats? ?

You have to find what works for you. There are a lot of writers on here, ask for trials and figuring out which one fits your needs the best and babysit it. It's all trial and error. If you are not botting for money and are just trying to level, you will at least get a temp-ban first if you do mess up. I've gone through 3 accounts now in my quest to make a main, I already had a temp from being greedy and stupid and using a script that was using a pattern that I 100% knew would get detected but yolo'd it since I was busy studying, even though I was watching it and talking in game. You just have to observe them before you let them go on their own to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:37 AM, Biologist said:

Hi guys, just like what the title says, what are the skills/scripts with the lowest ban rates, assumingly you bot smart and use scripts that are not used by a large sum of people

Thank you!

To be honest: Your best bet is purchasing a private script from a well-known scripter. Just make sure the conditions are that they support free bug fixes for a few months, and after that you pay a small fee per fix.

Private scripts are the way to go. You could look into scripting a bit as well, you really don't need prior experience to start. I had absolutely 0 experience and I was able to create a 100% functional script within the first week of learning. 3 weeks in I was able to create more advanced/progressive scripts. Even if your code isn't the best in the beginning, (as to be expected), you'll still have a fairly low ban rate as you'll be the only person using your script.