Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, hypex said:

I noticed something: When selecting food, one of the preset monsters (Cow in my case), a loot (Cowhide in my case), it will not bank the loot when inventory full. It will wait until it has ran out of food.

Yes It banks when out of food. Tick option to eat food to clear inv space if you want to loot over saving food 

If there's no brass key, bot gets stuck on bank when selecting hill giants as hunt target, is that intended?

Also, seems like loot above X ammount overrides any other loot. If you include any specific loot thats under the above X it will not be picked (Including the bury bones option)

Another bug: Tried to use this script for splashing magic on the Lesser demon on wizard's tower, area would be:

Area area = new Area(3105, 3163, 3114, 3155).setPlane(2);

My only non-default settings are disabling teleports, caged monster, and paint target.

Couldnt copy the debug output as this error completly freezes osbot and can only be terminated using task manager:

9a903be5f9.png

Edited by hypex

6 hours ago, hypex said:

If there's no brass key, bot gets stuck on bank when selecting hill giants as hunt target, is that intended?

Also, seems like loot above X ammount overrides any other loot. If you include any specific loot thats under the above X it will not be picked (Including the bury bones option)

Another bug: Tried to use this script for splashing magic on the Lesser demon on wizard's tower, area would be:

Area area = new Area(3105, 3163, 3114, 3155).setPlane(2);

My only non-default settings are disabling teleports, caged monster, and paint target.

Couldnt copy the debug output as this error completly freezes osbot and can only be terminated using task manager:

9a903be5f9.png

Hi the custom area only works for areas that are on ground floor. It doesnt support different planes. For splashing there just start it in the area and it automatically grabs it for you.
As for the Hill Giants, you need a brass key to do this, that's why it is preset. If yo udont want to use the brass key you can start it in the area and it will grab it for you. 
Also I just tested the looting and is working fine for me. Make sure you type items in correctly in to the Loot box. 
Trout, Fish, Food, etc, etc. 
Dont start them on new lines, just separate with a comma 

Edited by Juggles