Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

been watching this script run for 30m or so, it seems really primitive. the camera often goes into the wall and stays there, blocking all vision to the player,- not sure if this is bad behavior for bot detection.

also, its dead easy to see that 40% of the people at Hill Giants in Varrock Sewers is using this same bot on the same default settings. lmao.

still no rock crab support, either. I feel like im going to get banned using this, ill be sure to post my findings on this thread regularly

-ClickSim'90

18 hours ago, moped said:

honestly this script is decent. sometimes it gets stuck but overall 8.5/10

Overall, I can agree with this. I've only tried using it for a day or so, but I would advise just not running it for too long.  Both my accounts I used it on got banned, but I did run them for a good amount of time without stopping.  This was to test the bot and jagex ban detection out.  Moving forward I am definitely going to be trying it out in smaller increments. 

2 hours ago, xfuccoff said:

Overall, I can agree with this. I've only tried using it for a day or so, but I would advise just not running it for too long.  Both my accounts I used it on got banned, but I did run them for a good amount of time without stopping.  This was to test the bot and jagex ban detection out.  Moving forward I am definitely going to be trying it out in smaller increments. 

Sorry to hear about the ban. How long did you bot for so other users can know for the future? In personal experience, I usually bot for 2-4 hour intervals with great success 

On 8/9/2020 at 9:04 PM, Juggles said:

Sorry to hear about the ban. How long did you bot for so other users can know for the future? In personal experience, I usually bot for 2-4 hour intervals with great success 

I expected a ban to come, it is what it is.  Never done this before so I figured I'd have a few bumpy road accounts to learn how to operate them smoothly and slyly.  On both accounts I'd say it was 4-6 hours consistently, non stop, excluding a logout session I had to do due to a VPN disconnection.  This also could have factored into my bans on the accounts. I plan to try a new account out for 2-4 hour intervals as you stated.  Will report back here after a day or two of testing this new account.

You really need to do some updates to the script my man.

feels extremely cheap, camera just looks in walls 90% of the time, esp on kourend, doesnt use special attack the quick way, actually does into the attack style menu and clicks it, "logout on task finish" doesnt work bc it doesnt get out of combat first.

gonna get alot of people banned.

1 hour ago, traumav2 said:

You really need to do some updates to the script my man.

feels extremely cheap, camera just looks in walls 90% of the time, esp on kourend, doesnt use special attack the quick way, actually does into the attack style menu and clicks it, "logout on task finish" doesnt work bc it doesnt get out of combat first.

gonna get alot of people banned.

You must select to walk to the bank and then logout if the monster is aggro as stated in the thread which explains every feature. There is no way for the script to know if a monster is aggro or not, that is why there is the option to walk to the bank after a task. 
Regarding the camera, that is the Osbot API, not me. The client controls the camera. 
I will make an update to the special attack yes. The current Osbot API uses the old method but i will custom code it. 

8 hours ago, Juggles said:

You must select to walk to the bank and then logout if the monster is aggro as stated in the thread which explains every feature. There is no way for the script to know if a monster is aggro or not, that is why there is the option to walk to the bank after a task. 
Regarding the camera, that is the Osbot API, not me. The client controls the camera. 
I will make an update to the special attack yes. The current Osbot API uses the old method but i will custom code it. 

why do other scripts never get stuck looking in walls, and i mean that literally... never.