Start a goldfarm

Shuga

6 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Viable? Yes.

Make money? Absolutely.

Ask questions? Sure thing, but nobody will ever give away their methods so keep that in mind. 

Thanks for your reply!

I don't want people to think I want to know about their methods, wouldn't be profitable for them of course...

My questions where related to actually starting out and where I should invest my time/money

Anyways thanks for your help buddy

7 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Definitely P2P > F2P botting so with that being said you'd first have to invest in some gold if you don't already have any.

Proxies imo are a must. Proxies are a good way to avoid chain bans. This makes it so your bots aren't running off of the same IP and it also prevents any accounts you care about (your main) to be at risk.

If you got into a bigger farm you'd likely invest in a VPS. 

Other than that it's finding out which methods work best for you.

I'm absolutely thinking about investing money into VIP, bonds, VPS, scripts and proxies (how many accounts/ip for bots?)

I'm currently studying methods and setting up accounts starting at 10

31 minutes ago, Shuga said:

I'm absolutely thinking about investing money into VIP, bonds, VPS, scripts and proxies (how many accounts/ip for bots?)

I'm currently studying methods and setting up accounts starting at 10

If you're interested in proxies and VPS, check out my shop. Link in signature. Gl.

i personally do not use Mirror Client, no proxy/vpn, and manage to have a little farm of 6-8 accounts, barely have chainbans..mosly they ban a few out all accounts.

just find a viable script, private script if possible, and in my opnion you are good to go.

then reinvest the money you made from the small farm and try to make it an automated procces.

hope this helps a bit, you can always pm if you got a qeustion :)

46 minutes ago, Hope said:

Better off looking at the other 30 threads saying the same thing xD but @Juggles gold farming thread is a gold mine. Ultimately doing your own research is best

It is indeed thanks for your response!

32 minutes ago, St0nedshrimp said:

i personally do not use Mirror Client, no proxy/vpn, and manage to have a little farm of 6-8 accounts, barely have chainbans..mosly they ban a few out all accounts.

just find a viable script, private script if possible, and in my opnion you are good to go.

then reinvest the money you made from the small farm and try to make it an automated procces.

hope this helps a bit, you can always pm if you got a qeustion :)

Appreciate your tips my dude, thank you!