Alliance AIO Service - He botted on my main - Asking for TWC nothing else.

NeonAsura

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/199368-alliance/

Explanation: Asked him to do 1M NMZ ranged exp. Paid 6m. Account: 1490 Total level. Logged into alt to check progress, notice that I'm unable to search account. Logged into account portal and saw that it had gotten a ban for macroing major.

Note: On 3rd of December I received a 2 day ban as I had been lightly botting a few days prior. The reason I paid for someone to do a service was because I wanted to stop botting and was lazy doing NMZ by hand. I reap what I sow for not going to a more "established/trusted" service team, but the purpose of this thread is to see if a TWC can be placed on Alliance as I don't deem him as trustworthy & don't want others accounts to get banned. I checked the account on 7:33 - took him 25 minutes to tell me it got banned, with multiple baits for him to tell me the truth.

Evidence: 

Didn’t notice the account was banned as I was eating food while doing the NMZ, and you can go 20 minutes without being logged out. Customer asked me to turn off private chat, so I finished my food and went to do so. At this stage I noticed I had been force logged out.

ask customer if he had been Botting and said yes he had been banned prior. 

I politely offered to refund the 6m for the service as the service wasn’t completed, but he turned down the refund. I asked twice more if he would like it and he said no, so at that point I said he can just ask if he changes his mind any time. 

Still happy to refund the cost of the service. 

12 minutes ago, Alliance said:

Didn’t notice the account was banned as I was eating food while doing the NMZ, and you can go 20 minutes without being logged out. Customer asked me to turn off private chat, so I finished my food and went to do so. At this stage I noticed I had been force logged out.

ask customer if he had been Botting and said yes he had been banned prior. 

I politely offered to refund the 6m for the service as the service wasn’t completed, but he turned down the refund. I asked twice more if he would like it and he said no, so at that point I said he can just ask if he changes his mind any time. 

Still happy to refund the cost of the service. 

How much xp/levels did you gain on the acc before ban? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

How much xp/levels did you gain on the acc before ban? 

About 400K XP. 

Youre going to ask for level screenshots, and I don’t have any. I was running OSBuddy for my main account and having two of them running causes issues with slowness on my computer, so I had the original Runescape client open on my second screen for the order Hence no screenshots of the levels as I missed the one level from 85-86 while watching Netflix.

I realise that is an issue, and will be resolved by only playing OSBuddy/RuneLite in future, and putting my main account on the back burner. 

As as I said, I’m happy to refund the man, as I’m frustrated this happened, and I was unable to complete the order and things like this affect my startup as a service provider. 

Anything else you need let me know!

Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Alliance said:

About 400K XP. 

Youre going to ask for level screenshots, and I don’t have any. I was running OSBuddy for my main account and having two of them running causes issues with slowness on my computer, so I had the original Runescape client open on my second screen for the order Hence no screenshots of the levels as I missed the one level from 85-86 while watching Netflix.

I realise that is an issue, and will be resolved by only playing OSBuddy/RuneLite in future, and putting my main account on the back burner. 

As as I said, I’m happy to refund the man, as I’m frustrated this happened, and I was unable to complete the order and things like this affect my startup as a service provider. 

Thanks. 

I will discuss with the staff team and update you shortly. 

1 hour ago, Alliance said:

About 400K XP. 

Thanks. 

Staff has decided that you are responsible to refund the cost of the service + the full cost of the account.

You bought Fruity NMZ a week ago, 2 days after opening your service thread:

FruityNMZ.php?username=alliance

We have more than sufficient evidence to believe you botted this non-botted order, and lied to staff in a dispute.

@NeonAsura please provide the stats of the account so that we can calculate a refund amount.

• Like 1
  • Boge 2

You can also see that I’ve trained my mains ranges from around 50 since I bought FruityNMZ. But most people on this site own bots I don’t see that as reasonable evidence to suggest someone botted an order, but if that is your final decision.

I have already offered to refund the gentleman multiple times, and have no reason to lie to staff. At this point I feel I have been extremely reasonable in trying to resolve this with you.

Please make sure the value of the account is accurate, as all wealth was removed  the account before I logged in, except for the blowpipe. Thanks.

Will the trade with caution remain going forward? 

Edited by Alliance

10 hours ago, Night said:

Staff has decided that you are responsible to refund the cost of the service + the full cost of the account.

You bought Fruity NMZ a week ago, 2 days after opening your service thread:

FruityNMZ.php?username=alliance

We have more than sufficient evidence to believe you botted this non-botted order, and lied to staff in a dispute.

@NeonAsura please provide the stats of the account so that we can calculate a refund amount.

EDIT: I ended up finding a picture of before it got banned (when I was checking stats on it)

image.png.e15d0586f7d84330f5d50f18cab1f548.png

Edited by NeonAsura