Can I write scripts and get benefits form here?

Master Roshi

Yo, i use to script back in the ol' days with all these other old fags i recognize on here and other locations, im a nobody trust me.. but i aint bad at scripting. 

What I'm trying to get at is there a way could make some F2P scripts get them approved and all that and maybe get promoted to script writer through that?

I have a lot of free time on my hands since I current am unemployed and would like to earn some "online cash" somehow making my own gold farm or someshit, but that 1 acc limiter is just awful for me. if ya'll could give me some feedback that'd be great. Also idk about that current online members feed says only 68 hopefully here still some active botters out there.

P.s. shouts to willy bankloot that youtube series of his had me dying LOL, You'll get there buddy. aiight, im done. lmk PEACE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mulch said:

"hi im a degenerate and want something free get at me, also insert 2012 retard insult here." fuck outta here kid

Whoa whats with the hostility? is this a joke i don't see or if not why post at all?  i didn't get a vibe that he was asking for anything for free.... he is asking if he puts his time into writing scripts for our community will he eventually be able to get promoted to script writer 1,2,3 and be aloud to sell premium scripts on the site or benefit in another way. at least that is what i understood form what he is saying... @Master Roshii believe the way you become a script writer is by applying/making a post under the staff application section of the forums. if you really wanna make money boting/script writing then you have definitely come to the right place. Osbot is currently by far the #1  boting site out we have significantly more traffic/users than the next leading site. as well as some of the best osrs scriptwriters in the industry @Czar@Khaleesi, @Tom, @Eagle Scripts, @Explv And many many other great script writers all bringing something great to the SDN/community. Together they are what makes osbot the amazing bot site that it is their work attracts more potential customers and members to our community than any other site.  i've boted and have tested out every major boting site out that i'm aware of and even had a vip/premium subscription with a handful of those and from what i've gathered is that Osbot is the #1 site to not only Bot with but to Write scripts with if that's your thing. so if you really want to make $ either writing scripts or boting you came to the right place  to do both of those things. besides filling out a staff application (i think they have those) the best way to get into a scripter 2 or 3 position is to start being a active member of this community, chime in on the forums, start writing scripts and releasing them for free under the unofficial scripts section on the forums and if you are a great script writer who has something unique and beneficial to offer the community then im sure osbot would love to have you. as far as money of boting grab yourself a Vip/Sponsor if not a lifetime sponsor subscription (it will pay for itself in a year)  if you plan to make any amount of real $ off of boting then either put your talents to work and write yourself some private scripts or reach out to some of our great scriptwriters of the community and either buy their premium scripts on the SDN or have one of them write you a awesome private script. Hopefully you will chose to stay with us and contribute to the community i always enjoy seeing new potential script writers to bring something new and great to the SDN/unofficial section of the forums. Best of luck to you man hope to see ya around any other information you can easily find by typing keywords into the search bar pretty much everything related to scripting/boting has been talked about at some point on this site. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, IHRTCorsair said:

Whoa whats with the hostility? is this a joke i don't see or if not why post at all?  i didn't get a vibe that he was asking for anything for free.... he is asking if he puts his time into writing scripts for our community will he eventually be able to get promoted to script writer 1,2,3 and be aloud to sell premium scripts on the site or benefit in another way. at least that is what i understood form what he is saying... @Master Roshii believe the way you become a script writer is by applying/making a post under the staff application section of the forums. if you really wanna make money boting/script writing then you have definitely come to the right place. Osbot is currently by far the #1  boting site out we have significantly more traffic/users than the next leading site. as well as some of the best osrs scriptwriters in the industry @Czar@Khaleesi, @Tom, @Eagle Scripts, @Explv And many many other great script writers all bringing something great to the SDN/community. Together they are what makes osbot the amazing bot site that it is their work attracts more potential customers and members to our community than any other site.  i've boted and have tested out every major boting site out that i'm aware of and even had a vip/premium subscription with a handful of those and from what i've gathered is that Osbot is the #1 site to not only Bot with but to Write scripts with if that's your thing. so if you really want to make $ either writing scripts or boting you came to the right place  to do both of those things. besides filling out a staff application (i think they have those) the best way to get into a scripter 2 or 3 position is to start being a active member of this community, chime in on the forums, start writing scripts and releasing them for free under the unofficial scripts section on the forums and if you are a great script writer who has something unique and beneficial to offer the community then im sure osbot would love to have you. as far as money of boting grab yourself a Vip/Sponsor if not a lifetime sponsor subscription (it will pay for itself in a year)  if you plan to make any amount of real $ off of boting then either put your talents to work and write yourself some private scripts or reach out to some of our great scriptwriters of the community and either buy their premium scripts on the SDN or have one of them write you a awesome private script. Hopefully you will chose to stay with us and contribute to the community i always enjoy seeing new potential script writers to bring something new and great to the SDN/unofficial section of the forums. Best of luck to you man hope to see ya around any other information you can easily find by typing keywords into the search bar pretty much everything related to scripting/boting has been talked about at some point on this site. 

Wow, thank you for taking your time out to type this response. I greatly appreciate it! I am not looking for any hand outs, I am willing to put my part into this community. I will be taking my time stepping into any type of script writing, to make sure my efforts will be visible to others. As for IRL, I will continue to get my step back into the bi-weekly income, and still balance out being a part of this community. Once again, thank you for the warm welcome.

• Like 1