Khal AIO Fletcher

Khaleesi

On 2/3/2021 at 11:23 AM, Khaleesi said:

Are you hooking the mirror client properly, don't login to the game before hooking the client.
I know that causes a lot of issues sometimes.

Seems to work fine for me ona  few accs, could you possibly get me a screenshot?
So I could see the status of the script or whatever is wrong

Sorry for late reply, I lost the account I was planning on doing fletching on. I started it up again on a new account, properly hooked, after restarting the client and bot. It is still happening. The status it gets stuck on is "Using knife on logs" The popup to select what you want to do with the logs pops up, and it never interacts with it. Just staying stuck there.

4 hours ago, Juggalo1717 said:

Sorry for late reply, I lost the account I was planning on doing fletching on. I started it up again on a new account, properly hooked, after restarting the client and bot. It is still happening. The status it gets stuck on is "Using knife on logs" The popup to select what you want to do with the logs pops up, and it never interacts with it. Just staying stuck there.

That's so weird, does this only happends in injection for your?
Can you send me some screnshots on discord or can you contatc me there so I can take a look?

Does it say something in the logger for you since the last update?
I added some debug texts to find the issue

Edited by Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's so weird, does this only happends in injection for your?
Can you send me some screnshots on discord or can you contatc me there so I can take a look?

Does it say something in the logger for you since the last update?
I added some debug texts to find the issue

I'm not super familiar with discord. I'm fairly certain I sent you a friend request. I wasn't able to figure out how to join the Khal group.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beware. I purchased this on March 2nd. Used it for no more than 2-3 hours a day for no longer than 45 minutes each session with 30+ minute breaks at 20% changes during the times when I was playing my other account. Temp ban on March 3rd ( I wasn't even aware I was banned the first time, that shows how frequently I used this account/script) . Fast forward to March 9th Perm banned. Went from 80-85 fletching in a span of a week and got picked up. Lmao 

2 hours ago, drewp said:

Beware. I purchased this on March 2nd. Used it for no more than 2-3 hours a day for no longer than 45 minutes each session with 30+ minute breaks at 20% changes during the times when I was playing my other account. Temp ban on March 3rd ( I wasn't even aware I was banned the first time, that shows how frequently I used this account/script) . Fast forward to March 9th Perm banned. Went from 80-85 fletching in a span of a week and got picked up. Lmao 

That would been extremely fast to get picked up that fast, especially since you have access to mirror mode.
Did you use humanlike idles? I still use this on a few accs to make money on the side to fund my main and I barely see banns on my alts.

Feel free to share what method you used and what settings, so I can take a look at it :)