P2P Bans much Lower than F2P, Why?

z10n

So I botted f2p for a while, and got banned 1 or 2 days after activating A bond, I had botted for a few hours with a premium script once I was p2p.

Since the 2 day lifted, I've been botting for 2-3 hours every other day, without ban!

I think P2P is less watched/less banned because Jagexs purpose for banning bots is to reduce gold farming. Jagex wants people buying memberships and bonds, if people can bot a bond on f2p, then nobody needs to buy membership.

So P2P is what I would start with from the get go after an account is rested a bit and played legit on a little.

I belive P2P is less monitored, or less incentivied to ban , if your only skilling.

Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, z10n said:

So I botted f2p for a while, and got banned 1 or 2 days after activating A bond, I had botted for a few hours with a premium script once I was p2p.

Since the 2 day lifted, I've been botting for 2-3 hours every other day, without ban!

I think P2P is less watched/less banned because Jagexs purpose for banning bots is to reduce gold farming. Jagex wants people buying memberships and bonds, if people can bot a bond on f2p, then nobody needs to buy membership.

So P2P is what I would start with from the get go after an account is rested a bit and played legit on a little.

I belive P2P is less monitored, or less incentivied to ban , if your only skilling.

Thoughts?

Your theory is somewhat right, I however have received 2 day bans / perma bans when only Botting for 3-4 hours. Then I have accounts that have lasted 20-30 days suicide Botting. It’s honestly the luck of the draw.

Edited by lukey372

19 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Your theory is somewhat right, I however have received 2 day bans / perma bans when only Botting for 3-4 hours. Then I have accounts that have lasted 20-30 days suicide Botting. It’s honestly the luck of the draw.

Which accounts got banned quick, and which lasted?

Ive been doing sand crabs and have lasted this whole time, thats the only thing I bot now.

Back when I got the 2day ban, I was botting Willows and Fishing trout

2 hours ago, z10n said:

Which accounts got banned quick, and which lasted?

Ive been doing sand crabs and have lasted this whole time, thats the only thing I bot now.

Back when I got the 2day ban, I was botting Willows and Fishing trout

I’ve got banned doing the following:

mage area

fletching

chaos druids

fishing

i haven’t been banned

chickens, men and cows and tabs.

your absolutely right. I botten an account to like 7 99`s as a member the entire time

once I started buying bonds it took about a month to get banned using the exact same techniques I used when I was member. there fucking greedy faggots and if I ever see any of the mods irl ima knock them the fuck out. prob a headbutt to the nose would be my choice. 

Jagex allows you to earn a modest profit so that you will buy more bonds. It's as simple as that.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:08 PM, brayden921 said:

There is less content in F2P, so the bots vary less and ban rates become higher.  

Doesn't make any sense. Less entropy of possible actions results in legit players with more similar activity paths, and makes detection harder on F2P. You are detected just as fast on P2P but they don't ban you immediately so that you buy another bond and try again. 

4 hours ago, ssylass said:

Doesn't make any sense. Less entropy of possible actions results in legit players with more similar activity paths, and makes detection harder on F2P. You are detected just as fast on P2P but they don't ban you immediately so that you buy another bond and try again. 

Go to any F2P world and look at all the accounts cutting oaks or mining iron, the vast majority are bots.