Flagged IP is the main cause bans

Captainjack

I made an account a couple of months ago, after taking a break botting for a while, and got really good stats botting. I thought that may be jagex laid off banning bots for while, so I made another account and suicide botted it. It took me a while of suicide botting to get banned, but once I was banned every new account I botted on afterwards got banned within a day.  I had some free time so I said, " What the hell I'll make a rev only account and record it for a youtube series." I spent a day manually training/looting items in rev caves and made around 5m from looting and killing imps on low level account. The next morning I tried to log in, but my account was banned. This made me take a 3 month break. I started botting again, after changing my router, and for the last two weeks I have been botting around 6-8 hours a day and have yet to be banned. All of this leads me to conclude that a Virgin IP (VPNs don't count) are what dictates the probability of being banned. Once you have been banned on an IP it is flagged and it is useless to bot again with the same IP because you will be banned.  Anyone else have a similar experience.

CliffNotes

- Botted on a new account for mutiple weeks with no ban. (Moderate Botting)

- Suicide botted for multiple days and got banned

- IP flagged and every account afterwards (non botted accounts included) got banned

- Took a break and Got a new IP and have been botting moderately for the last two weeks without a ban.

Edited by Captainjack

not sure if it has anything to do with ip. I have bots running on same IP and my bans goes > lets say 5 bots in that IP, 2 would get banned, 3 still alive, its always random. BUT if i get manual banned, everything in that IP gets banned

so i guess u can say partly could be luck too? lol

these bots are suicides btw

16 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

not sure if it has anything to do with ip. I have bots running on same IP and my bans goes > lets say 5 bots in that IP, 2 would get banned, 3 still alive, its always random. BUT if i get manual banned, everything in that IP gets banned

so i guess u can say partly could be luck too? lol

these bots are suicides btw

Never considered manual banned. I may have been victim to it. 

2 hours ago, Captainjack said:

I made an account a couple of months ago, after taking a break botting for a while, and got really good stats botting. I thought that may be jagex laid off banning bots for while, so I made another account and suicide botted it. It took me a while of suicide botting to get banned, but once I was banned every new account I botted on afterwards got banned within a day.  I had some free time so I said, " What the hell I'll make a rev only account and record it for a youtube series." I spent a day manually training/looting items in rev caves and made around 5m from looting and killing imps on low level account. The next morning I tried to log in, but my account was banned. This made me take a 3 month break. I started botting again, after changing my router, and for the last two weeks I have been botting around 6-8 hours a day and have yet to be banned. All of this leads me to conclude that a Virgin IP (VPNs don't count) are what dictates the probability of being banned. Once you have been banned on an IP it is flagged and it is useless to bot again with the same IP because you will be banned.  Anyone else have a similar experience.

CliffNotes

- Botted on a new account for mutiple weeks with no ban. (Moderate Botting)

- Suicide botted for multiple days and got banned

- IP flagged and every account afterwards (non botted accounts included) got banned

- Took a break and Got a new IP and have been botting moderately for the last two weeks without a ban.

I can't believe you've done all of this and still haven't realized that client injection is your problem.. Mirror mode nearly maxed on iron, almost everything botted except for slayer. Alek even said that he recently patched a flaw in the client injection that was causing detection by Jagex. I still wouldn't trust it though.

Don't even log into your account once on client injection, use purely mirror mode and watch you will not get banned. They can detect you if you use injection even if you are not botting. Don't even log in to play legit on injection. A couple of times when mirror mode was broken, I made the mistake of using client injection on one of my pures. They always got banned, but the accounts that were exclusively mirror never did. Even with same ip.

Edited by DylanSRT

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

I can't believe you've done all of this and still haven't realized that client injection is your problem.. Mirror mode nearly maxed on iron, almost everything botted except for slayer. Alek even said that he recently patched a flaw in the client injection that was causing detection by Jagex. I still wouldn't trust it though.

Don't even log into your account once on client injection, use purely mirror mode and watch you will not get banned. They can detect you if you use injection even if you are not botting. Don't even log in to play legit on injection. A couple of times when mirror mode was broken, I made the mistake of using client injection on one of my pures. They always got banned, but the accounts that were exclusively mirror never did. Even with same ip.

1 hour ago, Wishy said:

Ive never had a ban via Mirror Mode. Countless bans on Injection. All on the same IP. Currently 80% Maxed on a HCIM, 99% botted. But im not buying VIP again until they fix Mirror Mode

I wish you guys were right, but I've used mirror mode before and have been banned while using it. I got 99s with and without mirror mode.

4 hours ago, DylanSRT said:

I got on my fresh tutorial island completed accounts with a new IP and everything. Didn't even start up a script and got banned within the first 5 minutes. Client Injection is definitely detectable. My other account that I ran a few days ago got banned after 30 minutes or so but was on a completely different IP. Definitely not safe to use would not recommend client injection to anybody reading this post. 

19 hours ago, salez said:

I got on my fresh tutorial island completed accounts with a new IP and everything. Didn't even start up a script and got banned within the first 5 minutes. Client Injection is definitely detectable. My other account that I ran a few days ago got banned after 30 minutes or so but was on a completely different IP. Definitely not safe to use would not recommend client injection to anybody reading this post. 

its all i use...so cant be that bad.