Veteran glow

Lee

Veteran Glow or No Glow?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Veterans have the yellow glow?

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh, don't care. Give the people what they want
    • how do u get vet

No - glow is annoying as hell. It should be restricted to staff only, if not removed completely. If you ask me, there are too many ranks on this website to begin with, and the Veteran rank is one that should be removed. Registering early is hardly an achievement.

You don't just get vet through joining early.

There are plenty of people who joined in march/begining of april and still not got vet, you need to be helpful and extremely active.

No - glow is annoying as hell. It should be restricted to staff only, if not removed completely. If you ask me, there are too many ranks on this website to begin with, and the Veteran rank is one that should be removed. Registering early is hardly an achievement.

I agree with what you say, veteran isn't really needed and there are too many ranks but i just want to say that veteran isn't just about the join date. Also I want the glow back :D Edited by Diclonius
  • Like 3

I don't really see why Sponsors need glow, they've contributed to the site on their own accord. Nobody makes them do it, someone who's just joined, contributed nothing and has like 3 posts can have a glow if he/she gets sponsor.

Someone who's been with OSbot since the begining, constantly active, posts a lot - gets no glow? :s

• Like 1

I don't really see why Sponsors need glow, they've contributed to the site on their own accord. Nobody makes them do it, someone who's just joined, contributed nothing and has like 3 posts can have a glow if he/she gets sponsor.

Someone who's been with OSbot since the begining, constantly active, posts a lot - gets no glow? :s

Because that is one of the benefits of the sponsor rank, and they deserve it. 

Just because you joined early and at the least have been semi active doesn't mean you are automatically entitled to a glowing name.