Questions about Bot farms

Teek

So.. I saw a post somewhere that people are using dedicated servers with around 5/6 accounts running at once botting a money maker. 

My questions are...

If you're using 5/6 accounts or even > 2 at a time wouldn't they just look into the IPs of accounts and ban all accounts linked?

Would it be a good idea to integrate socks4/5 proxies with the custom scripts I make so everytime I load it I will just use a different IP? 

I know Jagex bans are based off of IPs, they don't write MACs or UIDs anywhere within the client not even the login block. (I have the Latest OSRS Client deobfuscated and manually checked) However.. they do dump your PC data such as total ram, available ram, unused ram, cpu type, cpu speed, operating system and such. What would you guys recommend I do If I was going to go ahead and start a bot farm?

1 hour ago, IDontEB said:

The proxies don't matter much as long as you're not doing too many on an ip. 

Also the other information you said jagex has doesn't seem to play a large role in bans since you can run the same script in mutliple system configurations and still get the same result.

Doesn't seem to play a large role? what do you mean? I meant bans as in automated and manual. As for the script.. I'm not worried about a script. I'm more worried about how many bots to run on 1 dedicated server. However, since OSBot have a proxy system integrated with the client I don't have to worry about the count. I guess It's smart to use proxies for multiple bots.

51 minutes ago, Teek said:

Doesn't seem to play a large role? what do you mean? I meant bans as in automated and manual. As for the script.. I'm not worried about a script. I'm more worried about how many bots to run on 1 dedicated server. However, since OSBot have a proxy system integrated with the client I don't have to worry about the count. I guess It's smart to use proxies for multiple bots.

Doesn't play a large role as in doesn't affect whether you'll be picked up by the automatic system. At manual review if you ever get there, I have 0 clue what it'll do

48 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Doesn't play a large role as in doesn't affect whether you'll be picked up by the automatic system. At manual review if you ever get there, I have 0 clue what it'll do

You only get picked up if your script is bad. And automatically banned if the client is detected. However manual bans occur frequently. 

4 hours ago, Teek said:

Experiment, improve and go again. You need to know what works for you and no one will tell you a hard and fast rule.  

3 hours ago, Teek said:

Oh really? PLEASE enlighten me, I would love to know how I'm so misguided. 

Jagex has two employees in charge of banning accounts/temp bans. Do you really think that the time those two have are going to be spent primarily on nonsense botting cases or more for RWT/people highly ranked on the high scores. A tiny portion of the accounts actually get manually reviewed out of the 300k or so accounts they ban monthly.

• Heart 1