AUTOCLICKER

AUSmadman

1 minute ago, Alek said:

Please note that autoclickers will get you banned, both AHK and Garry's Hood use mouse events that don't come from hardware so its easy to detect. Jagex has said in the past (on reddit) that you will be banned for using it. Just FYI in case you think its not detectable* 

BuT BOT GoT mE B4Nn3D SO It'S SHIt I Ne3D 2 AuTOCL1ck 2 bE sAFe

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alek said:

Please note that autoclickers will get you banned, both AHK and Garry's Hood use mouse events that don't come from hardware so its easy to detect. Jagex has said in the past (on reddit) that you will be banned for using it. Just FYI in case you think its not detectable* 

Does OSBot account for this? If so, then my macro recorder is golden!

2 hours ago, Alek said:

I understand you have no way to know which has a higher chance of being banned.. but would it be safe to say that a decent macro recording used correctly is better than the mouse just sitting there clicking for hours on end?

• 2 weeks later...

I see so many shit answers on this topic everytime it comes up it blows my mind... 

1. Gary’s hood doesn’t have variable click timing and that’s super easy for Jamflex to detect if you’re character is alching at exactly the same millisecond timing every single time for hours... even though people do it without being banned

2. Murgee auto clicker costs $. Or if you want the cracked version have fun downloading more viruses than you can count on your way there. Trust me, i’ve looked and there aren’t any legitimate murgee cracks out there that you can find with a google, youtube, or pirate bay search. Just stay away from Murgee, even their paid version download is all kinds of broken.

3. Variable timing auto clicker by Shocker is free to download and works perfectly, just set a range for the millisecond timing and it will click within that range on random times so it’s far more human like than Gary’s Hood. “But but!! Statistical analysis will detect random timed clicks over time for x amount of clicks!” ... okay but Gary’s hood literally clicks every single time at the same exact millisecond interval - way less effort for Jamflex to detect something like that and ban it sooo...

i’d suggest using Shocker’s free variable timing auto clicker because it’s free and less detectable than Gary’s. And Murgee I wouldn’t even bother unless you enjoy viruses or broken links. :)

Edited by scraychee
  • Like 1