Is it possible to refund / swap a script?

Vivezo

Hi guys! i recently purchased ViP, which i plan to keep for a while, and also the Czars perfect woodcutter, i'm having some performance issues with the woodcutter script for a specific mode i purchased it for and that is its ability to cut a tree you click on, it causes extreme lag on my laptop and i can't fix it, i was hoping to swap it for Khal AIO Woodcutter
They're both the same price so i was curious if one of the mods or admins on here could help me out and swap it for the other, if not i understand but it just sucks because i can't run the script without my laptop literally being unusable 

Thanks guys!

42 minutes ago, Vivezo said:

Hi guys! i recently purchased ViP, which i plan to keep for a while, and also the Czars perfect woodcutter, i'm having some performance issues with the woodcutter script for a specific mode i purchased it for and that is its ability to cut a tree you click on, it causes extreme lag on my laptop and i can't fix it, i was hoping to swap it for Khal AIO Woodcutter
They're both the same price so i was curious if one of the mods or admins on here could help me out and swap it for the other, if not i understand but it just sucks because i can't run the script without my laptop literally being unusable 

Thanks guys!

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

• Like 1

• Chris locked this topic