Thread Layout / Signature Needed

OSRS Butlers

Welcome to my first Request on Osbot.

Basically I am a very dedicated Runescape Player and have recently terminated my contract as Serviceman for a famous OSRS Service / Gold Selling Site that I've been employed with for around 2 years.

With the Experience that I've obtained, I feel that I am now ready to start my own service, and starting small - so before I get into having a website, etc. I thought starting on OSRS Sites such as osbot would be a good launch.

Basically I require quotations for the following;

- A Logo / Signature (This will basically be used by Me to Identify the Business. Must have Two Separate Click Availability  - To Thread and Skype.) ~Doesn't need to be Animated.

- A Thread Layout that will be used to visualise my Service.

I am willing to pay in both OSRS GP and Paypal.

Should you wish to get in touch, you can either use my Skype (live:osrs.butlers) or Discord (OSRS-Butlers#7357)

7 minutes ago, Juggles said:

@Deceiverfor sure. Nick is your man. 

Btw do you have off site vouchers or proof of previous services? It's important to show that you're trust worthy as you just joined and taking someone's word online doesnt mean much 

I'm afraid I am not eligible to use any of the Orders Completed I've done with the Service Providing Site.

However I am willing to start off small and gradually become well reputed for my own service.

At the moment I'm currently looking into investing into myself and the Service.

Will not commence start for a while, will need to get to know you guys better before I do :)

4 minutes ago, OSRS Butlers said:

I'm afraid I am not eligible to use any of the Orders Completed I've done with the Service Providing Site.

However I am willing to start off small and gradually become well reputed for my own service.

At the moment I'm currently looking into investing into myself and the Service.

Will not commence start for a while, will need to get to know you guys better before I do :)

smart man, I waited 4 years before I decided to open up threads. and I am still just now opening up the service threads/gold selling/etc. 

why are you not eligible?

also goodluck with your endeavors!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

smart man, I waited 4 years before I decided to open up threads. and I am still just now opening up the service threads/gold selling/etc. 

why are you not eligible?

also goodluck with your endeavors!

Similar to other Websites, by Contract any Service we get to do is to Credit the Website Owner / Name.

Thus Any of My Doings where all being Credited to the Site I worked for.