mirror mode mouse scroll doesnt work

noobacc23

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been trying out mirror mode recently and came to post this pretty much. It's only under mirror mode that mouse scroll doesn't work; it works fine with injection. The strange(to me) thing is, it doesn't just stop scripts, it stops your mouse as well.

Just curious, until this is fixed, if you're using scripts without any scrolling, should you keep to injection, or mirror mode?

14 hours ago, someguy69 said:

Been trying out mirror mode recently and came to post this pretty much. It's only under mirror mode that mouse scroll doesn't work; it works fine with injection. The strange(to me) thing is, it doesn't just stop scripts, it stops your mouse as well.

Just curious, until this is fixed, if you're using scripts without any scrolling, should you keep to injection, or mirror mode?

As someone else pointed out, you are less likely to get banned with mirror mode than stealth injection if you were doing everything properly (following how to bot smart/Maledestro/other staff/developer guides on how to bot safely. As always you are botting and we all have the chance to get banned no matter what, it's just delaying it or hoping we don't get flagged for now 

tldr; I keep using mirror mode, I don't use world hop if it's an option on my scripts, I tested my scripts to make sure they work or talked to the developer

• Like 1