Is botting dead?

Failed Zerk

over the past probably 2 months, ive been trying to bot a zerker. always used aged accounts, used nothing but premium scripts, didnt bot over 3 hours a day, some days not at all. the longest ive had an account last is 4 days. is botting dead? aside from suicide botting that is.

edit: also, each account was used on a fresh proxy

Edited by gvance79

I bot every single day, 3-4 hours 1-2 hours by hand doing various things, proxies gotcha. I've seen alot of accounts getting locked/banned jagex is not stupid. Proxies don't make you safe by any means, nor does reflection, or injection. IMO Proxies as of 8/26/2018 are garbage. It's more of how you go about the account and making human like interactions as possible being a real character 80% logged in . My ALT has been doing amazing and I don't see myself getting banned with the rotation I have been using for a past couple of months now. There is a forum that Alek made for bot prevention, recommend reading to help abiding every rule. Once i read that post, i never got banned on any of my accounts especially my gold farmers :) whoever disagrees bite me. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gvance79 said:

last 2 that have gotten banned were each over 5 years old. banned within 2 days. it seems like i get banned the moment i start stealth quester. last one that got banned, i did 1 quest and logged off for the night, just to wake up this morning with it banned.

Go read the comments on stealth quester lol 

20 hours ago, Juggles said:

There's people making good money off runescape. It's not dead at all. You have to use the right scripts and find the tricks that work for you 

Or you just pay this fool ^ to make you scripts. <3

You just need to really study how to bot effectively and know that you can lose your accounts at any time, thus the more money you put into an account the greater the risk. Think of each account being like a "Stock" on the market. if it performs well by surviving and making a profit your in the Black, if you put 60M plus bond on the account and it gets banned within a day or two without turning a profit then your in the red. its all about learning how to roll with the punches. 

You'll figure it out someday (I have no clue myself, I just make accounts over here ^__^)

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 9:36 AM, Jackthedon said:

This. Also take into account that twitch prime will have caused a big increase in bots, so naturally they have to go harder in order to maintain the healthy balance. I wonder why flax is 4-5gp each :xboge:

why would twitch prime cause a big increase?

I think that botting on a fresh account has always been risky. In the past i've botted 10+ hours a day on my main with absolutely zero issues. However, I think that's due to not lookin so suspicious when you go from 1-99 anything in a week with a total level under 500. You know? if it's an established account it's less sketchy