GP's goin up boys

RDM

1 hour ago, RDM said:

Iv'e been working 15 hour days irl. Don't have much time for rs anymore

Im probably gonn make a mega thread but theres 75% less stakers.....[total not just odds...] bills were banned weekly on accounts + money was spent on the eco system via account creation..... This will In my opinon negatively effect economy but we will see

16 minutes ago, Juggles said:

They've increased by about 0.03-0.05 already. That's 5-8% increase. Pretty big change in a short time

i've been following arcus's prices and they have been selling for 0.79-0.95, constantly changing in that range but never really stabilizing. in the last day in fact it went down from 0.88 to 0.83, a 0.05 decrease.

don't get me wrong, as a gold farmer i'm entirely in favor of gold prices going up, but so far there's been no concrete sign of it happening

29 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

i've been following arcus's prices and they have been selling for 0.79-0.95, constantly changing in that range but never really stabilizing. in the last day in fact it went down from 0.88 to 0.83, a 0.05 decrease.

don't get me wrong, as a gold farmer i'm entirely in favor of gold prices going up, but so far there's been no concrete sign of it happening

I go by price they buy. I've seen an increase from 0.6-0.63 to 0.65-0.66 across multiple sites

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

I go by price they buy. I've seen an increase from 0.6-0.63 to 0.65-0.66 across multiple sites

in that case there is an increase, but it seems odd that it doesn't reflect in the price that they sell at. i'd assume such a rise is only possible though as long as the price they sell at rises as well, otherwise it won't be rising anymore.

my guess is that so far the rise on price they buy at is because they have less gold being sold to them (the gold sold by stakers that is now taxed). i'm no economics major or whatever so my input isn't worth much. i honestly thought there'll be an inflation in price going by the simple process of "less gold in the game->the value of gold goes up".

Edited by myOSBaccount