Dear Twitch..you've ip ban me

Guest Shakur

What did you do this time?

I think Gh0st reported me but I showed a few dicks and prego chicks idk but im so pissed im IP ban

Edited by Gambino

My Response: 

To Whom It May Concern,

I was recently ban today for a reason i'm pretty sure about. While on Skype with a few close buddies one of them added some random person to the chat and he started linking screencapped photos. I was unaware of what they were and curiously clicked on one of the links. To my surprise, it was inappropriate content and I quickly exited the material and quickly apologized to my stream multiple times. I was unaware and new to this sort of thing so I didn't realize what I was getting into when clicking random screencap links like that. I am now suspended for an unknown amount of time and after clicking the link, people started harassing me about it and sending in multiple reports, which explains why i'm suspended today. If someone could please give me another chance I promise I will not make another stupid mistake again, i'm just a beginner so would appreciate any slack.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                       Shakurishere