Botter who knows about antiban

Alek

On 7/23/2018 at 8:44 AM, myOSBaccount said:

why don't we just implement machine learning in osbot? certainly it should be simple enough with how far technology has come

4 hours ago, Supamen said:

I mean, I'm sure we could get a plethora of people here to run patterns for OSBot, then we can use that data and randomise the path? I'm no programmer (I'm a Web Developer/Designer) so I could be well and truly off. Couldn't we use that data and then randomise the path? 

In fact, I'm on YouTube getting a better understanding of Machine Learning right now - so stop me there if I'm talking some serious shit.

:feels: 

It would be much easier to use ML to classify behaviour as bot-like or human-like than for it to generate human-like behaviour. 

To collect data perhaps a custom RuneLite plugin could be made. This would allow us to still use a great client when we play legit and still collect userdata (mouse movements, patterns of play, the realistic amount of time that an average players does play etc.).

However, having data doesn't mean much unless there is somebody who has experience in understanding big datasets and applying them to problems such as anti-ban.