Has this been common knowledge for a while now?

Arctic

8 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

Lol why would that even be worth 2M USD that just wouldn't make sense. I'd have to see paperwork I can't wrap my head around a 07 gold site being worth 2M. Now if you said an RSPS that'd be believable.

I'd more likely believe a gold site selling for 2M than a RSPS, maybe that's just me :L

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

Lol why would that even be worth 2M USD that just wouldn't make sense. I'd have to see paperwork I can't wrap my head around a 07 gold site being worth 2M. Now if you said an RSPS that'd be believable.

Hmmm It's believable.

I used to work for @Kaii and the numbers I remember him saying 2M is feasible.

Considering Bogla is probably the most well known site in my opinion.

• Heart 1

Words on the streets is, it was around $75K seeing as how Bogla had too many problems keeping his site running.

First problems could be noticed when he closed his gambling site. This was due to high amounts of bans and major losses due to that. I know a lot of whales in the staking community used his gambling site as a "bank". Although his live chat agents always claimed they knew ways to keep billions and billions in stock without getting banned, this was sadly not the case.

Second problem was the auditing of their Paypal account. Many people will have probably noticed that Bogla (in their last months) didn't offer Paypal anymore for buying gold. They tried using a live chat agents Paypal to buy rsgp for a week but that also quickly failed. They were able to take Paypal as a payment method (to sell their gold) but this was through G2A.

Third and last devestating problem was when G2A closed Bogla their ability to take Paypal through their service (this due to high fraud levels). With the loss of Paypal as a payment option (which still remains over 60% of total revenue for any site) i think Bogla quickly realised the road to recovery would be an almost impossible one and Arcus reached a helping hand with his smart offering to buy the site. Some people closely related to Bogla have told me the site exchange price would have been somewhere around $75.000 USD which for a problematic site (problems mentioned above) would have been a good deal at that point of standing. The actual number is only something Bogla and Arcus know, and is only something they SHOULD know.

To be quite fair, can't blame Bogla for dipping the bucket. Lord knows if i would have to face the problems he had to face i would also dip the bucket and probably a lot sooner cause lord knows he tried to keep the ship afloat. The rs business (even though based on a game) is a stressful one to say the least. Arcus is now facing similar problems with Paypal and G2A and i'm keeping an eye open to see how this will play out for them. Now even more so as G2A has removed their FULL coverage of chargebacks, so they are at risk to losing even more money because of that. 

38 minutes ago, Kaii said:

Words on the streets is, it was around $75K seeing as how Bogla had too many problems keeping his site running.

First problems could be noticed when he closed his gambling site. This was due to high amounts of bans and major losses due to that. I know a lot of whales in the staking community used his gambling site as a "bank". Although his live chat agents always claimed they knew ways to keep billions and billions in stock without getting banned, this was sadly not the case.

Second problem was the auditing of their Paypal account. Many people will have probably noticed that Bogla (in their last months) didn't offer Paypal anymore for buying gold. They tried using a live chat agents Paypal to buy rsgp for a week but that also quickly failed. They were able to take Paypal as a payment method (to sell their gold) but this was through G2A.

Third and last devestating problem was when G2A closed Bogla their ability to take Paypal through their service (this due to high fraud levels). With the loss of Paypal as a payment option (which still remains over 60% of total revenue for any site) i think Bogla quickly realised the road to recovery would be an almost impossible one and Arcus reached a helping hand with his smart offering to buy the site. Some people closely related to Bogla have told me the site exchange price would have been somewhere around $75.000 USD which for a problematic site (problems mentioned above) would have been a good deal at that point of standing. The actual number is only something Bogla and Arcus know, and is only something they SHOULD know.

To be quite fair, can't blame Bogla for dipping the bucket. Lord knows if i would have to face the problems he had to face i would also dip the bucket and probably a lot sooner cause lord knows he tried to keep the ship afloat. The rs business (even though based on a game) is a stressful one to say the least. Arcus is now facing similar problems with Paypal and G2A and i'm keeping an eye open to see how this will play out for them. Now even more so as G2A has removed their FULL coverage of chargebacks, so they are at risk to losing even more money because of that. 

Now this sounds about right. 2M USD? Yeah okay lol.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kaii said:

Your assessment makes me wet.

• Sad 1