Keep getting bans

spanishguy

Hi guys, 

Over the last few days I've gotten 8/13 accounts banned. These accounts were tutorial island botted and rested anywhere between 3-14 days. Each account was also under an individual socks proxy. At first, I tried botting one quest on the accounts but I got banned on 5 accounts within 4 hours. I then remade the 5 accounts, and did not bot, did the quest by hand, only to find out I got banned within 24 hours on 3 accounts. The ban was for macroing major. I appealed the ban on one of the accounts, and the appeal was accepted, basically stating the following:

http://imgur.com/gallery/5pw84aO

I have no clue what is happen, can anyone enlighten me so I can hopefully stop this from happening? 

Edited by spanishguy

7 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

Are you creating these accounts on the same IP? Like on the website? Try and think of any ways that these account could be linked

I believe the IP is rotated after a certain number of accounts. @Lemons

9 minutes ago, The Plug said:

TI is prob highest banrate to bot, do it by hand, then bot smartly.

I agree, but I thought they were banned instantly and not after 3-14 days? 

11 minutes ago, Jueix said:

Don't worry an account of mine that I've botted 6 99's on finally got banned, Sad times, Was so close to my 7th botted 99.

It's not about the fact that I lost a level 3, it's more about the fact that I cannot start a small farm because all my member accounts within 24 hours before I can even bot  

8 minutes ago, The Plug said:

delayed bans exist

It might be this. What I'm going to try and do is get someone to hand level me the account all way from tutorial to the levels I require and see what happens. 

5 minutes ago, gazlo said:

Perm ban? Any previous bans?

No previous bans, as these were fresh. And yes, macroing major. 

23 minutes ago, spanishguy said:

It might be this. What I'm going to try and do is get someone to hand level me the account all way from tutorial to the levels I require and see what happens. 

No previous bans, as these were fresh. And yes, macroing major. 

I'd definitely recommend doing tutorial island by hand, or just buying hand done tutorial island accounts. Much safer than botting it. I'd have it rested for 4-14 days or something before starting to bot too (you can do somehand skilling/questing etc. while waiting) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

are you making these accounts using proxies? i can't say for myself but i read a few people say that you shouldn't do that. make the accounts on your home IP and switch to a proxy after tutorial island

I've hand made accounts on proxies before and had no problem botting on them either, you are safer creating an account on a residential proxy rather than a data centre though, if the account has already been created then a data centre proxy is usually fine in my experience. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BooKi said:

I've hand made accounts on proxies before and had no problem botting on them either, you are safer creating an account on a residential proxy rather than a data centre though, if the account has already been created then a data centre proxy is usually fine in my experience. 

can't say i have any experience in that field