Suggestion: Stop Multi-Threading in Services

Jackthedon

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I think it's clear sarcasm. 

This is why I underlined a few of the posts as seen below - I think you will find I called out the term you used (AIO/all in one) as it's misleading, if it wasn't a misleading title you would stick to the single thread. If you're going to actually claim something please look into it before questioning it.

There was a reason that I used you as an example though, you're one of the people who have multiple threads (meaning more than the single one like 99% of other providers, including those who are trying to be upcoming providers) which then minimizes their potential, meaning you are taking money away from them and the customers as the customers have to then choose someone like myself or someone like you who both stay more in tact with the market, which again isn't fair.

you want to keep me company on my journey eh?

Dear Dbuffed

You're just complaining. If I have multiple threads. then it is not your job to complain about that. why have you not informed mods via messages? you only talk badly about people so that you can earn more money. You do not care that people grow in the community. The only thing you think about is your status. stop complaining and keep busy with your work. you just manipulate the market and if I can work cheaper than you then you complain. You're just crazy.

- Geoffey456

13 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

Dear Dbuffed

You're just complaining. If I have multiple threads. then it is not your job to complain about that. why have you not informed mods via messages? you only talk badly about people so that you can earn more money. You do not care that people grow in the community. The only thing you think about is your status. stop complaining and keep busy with your work. you just manipulate the market and if I can work cheaper than you then you complain. You're just crazy.

- Geoffey456

This thread is over. The suggestion has been noted and a change is being implemented. I understand you were called out and have a right to respond but if you could take it to pm it'd be much appreciated. This thread has served it's purpose.

• Like 2