Wine grabber banningrate high?

GregRendell

Soo its the 3rd account that got banend after botting for 1 day (4-6hrs) per day max with breaks.

I use Virmach's Vps to bot those accounts so my main and alt won't get banned.

So the first 2 accounts where f2p zammy wine grabbing with advanced wine grabber.

Both got banend after the first day. (everytime i go to sleep i turn off bots)

once they where banned i cleared the vps cache before making the new account.

However the 3rd account i made p2p and i got like 600 wines off that account(2m) but the bond costed 4.5mill.

After i botted for 4-5hrs i went to go sleep and turned off the bot.

Next day i wake up and wanted to start the bot up again guess what its banned again so there goes 13 days off memb already.

Idk what i'm doing wrong to get all my accounts banned soo quickly,

i'm just looking for a good way to make alteast my money back from vps and a little bit off mills for the bond and my main.

But i just seem to get banned on nearly any try i do.

You're botting in a high ban rate area which people frequently bot on f2p, while doing it with members.
Would you bond an account to pick onions to farm if the competition was high in f2p? It's a good way to be in a deficit.
VPS, bonded accounts and f2p methods is a recipe for disaster and big loss.

Curious how much you invested for this venture.

6 minutes ago, taraz said:

Dont use that Vps. Try Search Google after a vps and u will find some cheaper.. 

and if u only botted for 4-6H and got banned the next morning 09.00-10.00 Then Bot for 24H to get max profit :P 

^ this, if you are botting a high ban rate money making method then you should use the account knowing you are gonna get banned. You should try make as much money out of the account as possible before the ban comes 

so how can they already got chainbanned when i never botted on that vps before?
also why is virmach so bad? apart from having soo much lagg when using the vps but when closing it works fine but expensive tough.

but i don't really find any good money makers for p2p then that won't take to long to make for an account and still low ban rate so the bonds can be alteast payed off + extra for the vps