Okay wtf just happend? drop trade sniped? or jagex?

GregRendell

So hello fellow botters,

At first i want to say i'm fairly new to the gold farm botting thing.

so started my first gold farm with experimenting some diffrent money makers F2p on a vps.

At first i tried on 2 accounts sheep sheering and kekab buying. after i found it waay to low money and those 2 accounts got banned after 1 day off suicide botting.

I wanted to try something ells so i went making 2 new accounts and got there mage up to 33 for telegrabbing zammy wines f2p.

i made my first 1.5mill on 1 off the accounts and i went to GE selling it and went back to falador to drop trade it over to my alt wich i play legit on my computer so that it won't get banend due the bots.

So this is where it got wierd: i went on the bot in falador to the hairdresser shop and went up that ladder to drop trade it. at that time i went down again the ladder on my bot again while waiting on the things to pop up with my alt. and just at the moment when it's about to appear some dude(lvl 120cb) with member stats logged in on that exact spot and got the 1.5m + some fire runes and mind runes. i went back upstairs with my bot to if it really was gone and yes it whas gone he then traded the bot to show and went down.

i then went also down on my bot to see where the dude went and i already did not see him anywhere anymore.

Like wtf doe's a lvl 120cb with that high members stats doe's there on that exact f2p spot??

What do you guys think and any advice ?

Edited by GregRendell

lmoaaa so Apa so it could be that the dude is just trying to snipe every drop trade? cuz he showed my bot 5m and he only picked up like 1.5m from me + after he took it i added him on my bot and i could see he whas hopping worlds constatly in f2p

Edit:

In other words is it then more safe to just trade it? i mean can't jagex check that then if i want to swap over the gp's everytime to my main?

Edited by GregRendell

19 minutes ago, GregRendell said:

So if they can track drop trade how do you swap over the gp's then? cuz trading is also trackabel i guess?

There are hundreds(/thousands) of trades happening every minute, jagex won't manually check every trade, and they can't automatically ban everyone who trades over 1m to someone.

Also, they are probably more interested in big trades.

Imo

• Like 1