Can you switch the auto login to ''OFF'' on osbot ?

Yowhite

Hey guys,

I bot NMZ on multiple accounts since a while a go. It seems to me that up till now I think about 75% of my bans are because of something going wrong and OSbot trying to login 180+ times. 

For example the update on thursdays should just log you out and there is nothing to worry about. Exept if osbot tries to login a billion times within 5 min. Now I normally watch my bots but there are times I was just going to the bathroom or AFK for 5 min and WHAM it goes to login for those 5 min. 

Is there actually a way to set that function off ? 

Cheers 

59 minutes ago, Yowhite said:

Hey guys,

I bot NMZ on multiple accounts since a while a go. It seems to me that up till now I think about 75% of my bans are because of something going wrong and OSbot trying to login 180+ times. 

For example the update on thursdays should just log you out and there is nothing to worry about. Exept if osbot tries to login a billion times within 5 min. Now I normally watch my bots but there are times I was just going to the bathroom or AFK for 5 min and WHAM it goes to login for those 5 min. 

Is there actually a way to set that function off ? 

Cheers 

make a bug report when you get the issue again so alek can fix it

had the issue before but forgot to copy the logger

[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:18 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:24 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:26 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:31 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:34 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:39 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:41 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:47 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:49 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:55 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

this is what the log shows (goes on for 7 minutes until i stopped it) when it tries to reconnect after an update, in case anyone's wondering.

14 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:26 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:31 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:34 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:39 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:41 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:47 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:49 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 01:33:55 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

this is what the log shows (goes on for 7 minutes until i stopped it) when it tries to reconnect after an update, in case anyone's wondering.

@Alek

9 minutes ago, Alek said:

Are you running multiple botting tabs? Also, can I have the complete log from the logger?

I can say that it can happen when you have 1 acc per client (had 6 clients running 1 ended up with the issue)

but sadly dont have fully logger so i cant say if there was aynthing else at the start but 2 lines getting repeated was also what i had iirc

8 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I can say that it can happen when you have 1 acc per client (had 6 clients running 1 ended up with the issue)

but sadly dont have fully logger so i cant say if there was aynthing else at the start but 2 lines getting repeated was also what i had iirc

Its strange because more than those two lines should be printed:

I'm testing out a few things, hopefully some blind luck.

Edit: In response to @Yowhite
It seems its the script that cannot exit, perhaps because its sleeping for too long. The way the AutoLogin is designed, is to stop on response codes that aren't recognized. The only time the AutoLogin will attempt to reconnect is on connection errors (aka too many login attempts). Everything else is immediately exited. 

Thanks for the replies everyone. @Alek I ran 1 client per bot so no multiple tabs. Im going to be safe and play with the default acc, I dont really need the bot to log back in anyway if it logs out. I dont actually know if the default acc has any issues with the update as I logged it out 5 min beforehand. 

One of the things that also happened to me before is that I bot something and the bot gets stuck. Due to the bot being idle and just standing there, it logs out. The OSbot then logs me back in. This resulting in logging in and out for a good 20 min before I got banned for bot busting. While if I had my bot on the default account the bot wouldve stayed logged out after it got stuck. This would probably mean I would not have gotten a ban. Ofcourse that is just speculation but you catch my drift. While the auto login is a nice function, I rather take the down time then the possibility of it logging in and out for a period of time.