Real world trading HELP [tips to not get banned]

Account Merchant

22 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

I am just trying to remove any risk of my main being banned. I don't believe that I am over thinking this by trying to figure out the safest transfer method.

Think I've bought & sold approx 9b over last few years, 0 issues. Never been banned for RWT and always done it.

2 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

Think I've bought & sold approx 9b over last few years, 0 issues. Never been banned for RWT and always done it. 

What's your trade method? And do you use a proxy?

Separate note: What do you guys think about using new mules every once and a while?

17 minutes ago, fashioncows said:

Create a mule, splash some magic to around 55 - 60 then use it to transfer money to your main. Just dont use level 3 accounts and you will be fine. Also, you're trading very small amounts so you should have no problem at all.

12 minutes ago, PickDaddy said:

Wish you the best, what i normally do it get a mule (not low level) Like med level account etc, so it looks legit. I normally use my pure or my skiller since i transfer gold between the 3 a lot.

Good point not to do it on a lvl 3!

For short term you can just switch IP and use fresh account, keep it 1-2 days and you're normally fine. Additionally doing it when Jagex are likely out of office is also a good idea. RWTing while using your main is risky business, I recommend you do MAIN -> Throwaway -> Buyer/Seller to be alittle more safer.

I've had times where I've sold some GP to a gold site and shortly after get a RWT ban. I've also had it where I've bought and got a ban shortly after. I've lost probably close to 1BILL with RWT bans and they always for me seem to happen when I use a mule too frequently within short time periods.

Using mains is much less risky but I wouldn't use main if I don't plan on holding the gp for more than a few days.