Interesting Rumors about me :)

Guest Shakur

Such an attention seeker

Says the dude who post spam 24/7 to get some postcount to get attention for it. Pls.

Shakur's voice comes of very mature and he can be very mature indeed but why would he? Why would he be mature if he doesn't feel like? It's his choice lol stop caring and complaining.

You guys need to shut the fuck up. Honestly some of you're the most annoying people on OSBot. It's a fucking botting community he can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as their within guidance of the rules. He is his own person and you should respect that. Even if you don't just ignore him. Don't watch his stream, don't post on his thread, and most of all don't even communicate with him. There are a lot of people here, it may just be like school. Each has there own clique. You guys may be the geeks who like to be 100% serious all the time. While he may just like to have fun and hangout because he can't do that in school ect. Not everyone is the same so can't we all just agree to that and shut the fuck up.

And to Anne, I just gained so much more respect for you. <3

To Gambino, Kyle, Shakur <3 

Such an attention seeker

Says the dude who post spam 24/7 to get some postcount to get attention for it. Pls.

Shakur's voice comes of very mature and he can be very mature indeed but why would he? Why would he be mature if he doesn't feel like? It's his choice lol stop caring and complaining.

Says the mod who became mod for no reason. And lol thats not even true what are you talking about? I just added to his list you need to calm down.

Such an attention seeker

Says the mod who became mod for no reason. And lol thats not even true what are you talking about? I just added to his list you need to calm down.

Still a bit mad you didn't get it? I know it's sad, come give papa a hug.