Interesting Rumors about me :)

Guest Shakur

Guest Shakur

Such an attention seeker

Says the dude who post spam 24/7 to get some postcount to get attention for it. Pls.

Shakur's voice comes of very mature and he can be very mature indeed but why would he? Why would he be mature if he doesn't feel like? It's his choice lol stop caring and complaining.

Says the mod who became mod for no reason. And lol thats not even true what are you talking about? I just added to his list you need to calm down.

shut the fuck up man, i post in spam and people get mad, i'm not attention seeking when i fucking post in a section where people know people are fucking around. You're making yourself look stupid trying to argue with a mod.

Such an attention seeker

Says the dude who post spam 24/7 to get some postcount to get attention for it. Pls.

Shakur's voice comes of very mature and he can be very mature indeed but why would he? Why would he be mature if he doesn't feel like? It's his choice lol stop caring and complaining.

Says the mod who became mod for no reason. And lol thats not even true what are you talking about? I just added to his list you need to calm down.

shut the fuck up man, i post in spam and people get mad, i'm not attention seeking when i fucking post in a section where people know people are fucking around. You're making yourself look stupid trying to argue with a mod.

>Implying mods are inherently more "right"/intelligent than the average human being? I don't agree with the needless bashing you're getting but you look like an ass just like everyone else at the moment. Might want to rethink your approach.

Guest Shakur

Such an attention seeker

>Implying mods are inherently more "right"/intelligent than the average human being? I don't agree with the needless bashing you're getting but you look like an ass just like everyone else at the moment. Might want to rethink your approach.

Says the person who said RWT on RS is illegal by the law. I didn't say mods were more "intelligent" than others, don't know where you heard that. I said it's fucking stupid to argue with someone who has more power than you on a private forum, a mod has authority to report or ban you and has more power in total if you're breaking rules trying to argue.

Such an attention seeker

Says the person who said RWT on RS is illegal by the law. I didn't say mods were more "intelligent" than others, don't know where you heard that. I said it's fucking stupid to argue with someone who has more power than you on a private forum, a mod has authority to report or ban you and has more power in total if you're breaking rules trying to argue.

RWT is illegal*. By selling runescape gp you are selling virtual goods owned by Jagex, and profiting off their copyrighted material. Just because you don't go to jail for it, doesn't mean it's not illegal. Regardless though, doesn't change the fact that you look like an ass, and are behaving in the same way as people bashing you. You're even freaking out at me, and I even said that I didn't think they should be bashing you in the first place. Damn you're such an asshole.

*Illegal in the sense that, although you cannot be punished under British law for RWT, you can be directly sued by Jagex, and they WILL win the case. It is similar to slander.

Edited by LithiumVolt

Such an attention seeker

RWT is illegal*. By selling runescape gp you are selling virtual goods owned by Jagex, and profiting off their copyrighted material. Just because you don't go to jail for it, doesn't mean it's not illegal. Regardless though, doesn't change the fact that you look like an ass, and are behaving in the same way as people bashing you. You're even freaking out at me, and I even said that I didn't think they should be bashing you in the first place. Damn you're such an asshole.

*Illegal in the sense that, although you cannot be punished under British law for RWT, you can be directly sued by Jagex, and they WILL win the case. It is similar to slander.

You sir are wrong. Its against RS rules, not illegal. Since technically you are net selling their property, because it remains in game. 

Such an attention seeker

I look stupid cuz I try and argue with a mod? Just because they are a mod doesn't make them special. You know once cortana wasn't a mod. Its just a label bro, ya'll need to calm down. And how come when another person said you were attention seeking you said "i'll add it to the list". And then I say it and you flip the fuck out. Why hate towards me? Fucking moron 

Such an attention seeker

You sir are wrong. Its against RS rules, not illegal. Since technically you are net selling their property, because it remains in game. 

That's a tricky one. It depends on court precedent, AND your location. You cannot be punished under national law, but you can be punished in civil court. And either way, okay, I admit I'm not completely right. My bad. Doesn't change the fact that Gambino is a massive tool, who at this point, is just being angry at people for the sake of anger.

Such an attention seeker

That's a tricky one. It depends on court precedent, AND your location. You cannot be punished under national law, but you can be punished in civil court. And either way, okay, I admit I'm not completely right. My bad. Doesn't change the fact that Gambino is a massive tool, who at this point, is just being angry at people for the sake of anger.

He's a fucking moron. I just had to correct you cuz everyone was hatin on me... anyways, lmfao hes so stupid he forgot to renew vip and he changed his name and then he made a thread telling people not to steal Shakur. Then this guy changed his name to Shakur, i lollled so fucking hard.

Such an attention seeker

He's a fucking moron. I just had to correct you cuz everyone was hatin on me... anyways, lmfao hes so stupid he forgot to renew vip and he changed his name and then he made a thread telling people not to steal Shakur. Then this guy changed his name to Shakur, i lollled so fucking hard.

10/10.

I could of gotten my name back if I wanted to, I planned on changing my name for a while, hence having Childish Gambino as my picture for 3 weeks, also the RWT doesn't matter, it's not illegal and anyone who thinks it is a spastic. People are stupid LOL