Looking for longterm job

Garincha

Hello guys i am very experienced quester and very dedicated and loyal person looking for someone to hire me. I can guarantee that i will deliver every order very quick with my own hands not using bots. i have alot of  free time so i am willing to take  +14 hours orders . Currently i am doing questing/void/rogues dem/diaries/  firecape on +70def +70 range accounts  i can also build custom accounts. i wont dissapoint you if you hire me .  my skype is in my sig or you can pm me here.

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

I'll always laugh at you. Keep trying to claim something that isn't true, and because you fucked up you're trying to defuse it fairy.

You're the exact reason why I don't just hire anyone.

595200ccd06bbd0565778ad41cfb7677.png

You linking screens of me fucking with some retard whos brain dissapeared in his muscles  only makes you look bad :))

Just now, Dbuffed said:

I wont respond to you further, you have destroyed your reputation, got DNT for scamming on Sythe as well.

I'm quite surprised no one has reported you here, but hey @Night you may want to take a looky at it.

d2bff2ab05249acb8743c5663b3fdf26.png

1d6bc51696b30710307e8d3d7726323b.png

Pretty much, although it doesn't stop there.

He is DNT offsite (sythe) for scamming also, and accuses others of this stuff. Not to mention he tried to outsource work on me which started all this.

Reveal hidden contents

e9a87ae65625ecc24ae5f67f25eca1e3.png

9f79d68fa600d2568db0a4c5e2ba6266.png

5107206e95bda5ede9cca3ff5212e4a2.png

5a300cb07ec11dbaffddf4750320cf84.png

He was referring to you.

Well i have msged muffins regarding this situation and he knows what going on already. so idk what you are trying to achieve :)) 

1 minute ago, Dbuffed said:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/qemo-requesting-pardon-for-scamming-offsite/#post-29601340

You was banned/DNT for trying to impostor people not long ago, that itself is scamming with intent. 

You should really be more honest before trying to call people out.

I have been banned for not mentioning my offsite scam report in pardon that took place 1.5 year ago not for impostering someone 

Please some mod get in contact with me cause this guy is not smart i am losing braincells

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/qemo-requesting-pardon-for-scamming-offsite/#post-29601340

You was banned/DNT for trying to impostor people not long ago, that itself is scamming with intent. 

You should really be more honest before trying to call people out.

oh god you are so dumb  please someone from staff get in cotact with me

7 minutes ago, Nintendo Switch said:

nice twc bro

I msged muffing and asked him to place twc on me like  3 week ago . it is actually better for me cause i can focus on real life meantime untill i fix my dnt on sythe :) so i am not dissapointed  or anything.  i might be twc but i am not dbuffed atleast that is acomplishment for me.  Also you are slave that works for how much 1m/ hour ? thats like 60 cent hourly lmao.

12 minutes ago, Garincha said:

I msged muffing and asked him to place twc on me like  3 week ago . it is actually better for me cause i can focus on real life meantime untill i fix my dnt on sythe :) so i am not dissapointed  or anything.  i might be twc but i am not dbuffed atleast that is acomplishment for me.  Also you are slave that works for how much 1m/ hour ? thats like 60 cent hourly lmao.

The goal of this topic has been reached, u need a new job. GL irl matey