Macro Recorder

liverare

8 minutes ago, Machi said:

Before today's update the script was working fine, now the client freezes everytime i load the script, is this a client issue or script issue? please fix, this script is godlike!

client issue after game update. just got to wait until osb devs push a fix

Edited by Burundanga

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with this?

I disable the paint in the GUI but it still gets extremely leggy after a few minutes. It does look like there is paint even when I have it unchecked.

Found out the issue. I wasn't hitting submit.

Works great

Edited by liamspies
Figured out problem

• 1 month later...

Is there a possibility that you can add a random delay interval in between certain clicks?

For example: If I would be autoalching. I will click around every 1.5 seconds. Tthe next loop I will click exactly the same times as I recorder (obviously that is the purpose of this script). However, it would be nice if you could add a random delay interval. 

Let's say I followed this exact pattern:
Click.

Wait 1,55 seconds

Move mouse

Wait 0,50 seconds

Click

It would be nice if there would be a function that adds a randomization to the waiting times. For example (with 0.10s randomization delay):

Click

Wait random number between 1,40-1,60 seconds

Move mouse

Wait random number between 0,45-0,55 seconds

Click

On 9/28/2018 at 12:32 PM, DoubleD said:

Is there a possibility that you can add a random delay interval in between certain clicks?

For example: If I would be autoalching. I will click around every 1.5 seconds. Tthe next loop I will click exactly the same times as I recorder (obviously that is the purpose of this script). However, it would be nice if you could add a random delay interval. 

Let's say I followed this exact pattern:
Click.

Wait 1,55 seconds

Move mouse

Wait 0,50 seconds

Click

It would be nice if there would be a function that adds a randomization to the waiting times. For example (with 0.10s randomization delay):

Click

Wait random number between 1,40-1,60 seconds

Move mouse

Wait random number between 0,45-0,55 seconds

Click

are you really using a mouse recording software program to autoclick instead of just downloading a free autoclicker with random intervals? i legit found like 3 programs within 5 minutes that click between X and Y seconds/Milliseconds and even have randomized mouse movements within a certain area. 

52 minutes ago, Blutch said:

are you really using a mouse recording software program to autoclick instead of just downloading a free autoclicker with random intervals? i legit found like 3 programs within 5 minutes that click between X and Y seconds/Milliseconds and even have randomized mouse movements within a certain area. 

The advantage of this program is that you can run it while using the computer. That's the whole point of the script.

Just got this thing yesterday.. trying to figure out what should happen while it's recording. I clicked the record button and it turned red, a little white line appears on osbot screen where my cursor has gone. Once I stop the recording what happens? Is there a file somewhere on my computer for that recording? ATM the record button is red and nothing else is telling me that its actually recording.When I click it again the macro recorder's options seem to become available again but it says nothing about what I just recorded. --Does the script have to be paused (by clicking pause on osbot client) in order for me to click things on osbot screen manually?  How do I save the recording? I have tried multiple times with 20 min+ worth of actions but then I cant figure out how to actually save the record so I can play it back.. Is it the save/save as option under file?  Plz help.

Edited by h0nestbot

On 10/2/2018 at 11:46 PM, DoubleD said:

The advantage of this program is that you can run it while using the computer. That's the whole point of the script.

yeah so you can just press record on the macro recorder then let the other program do the random clicks for like 6hours once and use that one recording to get to 99mage ban free..? which is way easier than whatever the guys above tried proposing of the scripter adding random delays between clicks on a script which sole purpose is to mirror the clicks you did whilst recording.