Buying Inferno Cape

nicksep

49 minutes ago, nicksep said:

Wanna ask him for pic of cape being completed via remote control + his account status + his Skype?

If this is truly the case ask him to make a report on sythe regarding false advertisement.

It was sent from my customer im not going into deails its case between him and cherrys so definitely not my business. Also if he was going to get banned for false advertising he would get banned long time ago, mods say it's his "markettalk"

Edited by zuzel111

16 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

It was sent from my customer im not going into deails its case between him and cherrys so definitely not my business. Also if he was going to get banned for false advertising he would get banned long time ago, mods say it's his "markettalk"

I mean you're talking shit about him being banned when you were previously banned yourself : https://imgur.com/a/AHXWH

Also you saying it's allowed, I asked a mod on Skype he told me it's not so please stop talking shit about him when it's not true.

Obviously you refuse to give any information I asked for because it's a faked screen.

Mod proof : https://imgur.com/a/pX9ng

So please go ahead and file that report / get your customer to do so. Until the  don't sale trash others in public when it's false information

1 hour ago, nicksep said:

I mean you're talking shit about him being banned when you were previously banned yourself : https://imgur.com/a/AHXWH

Also you saying it's allowed, I asked a mod on Skype he told me it's not so please stop talking shit about him when it's not true.

Obviously you refuse to give any information I asked for because it's a faked screen.

Mod proof : https://imgur.com/a/pX9ng

So please go ahead and file that report / get your customer to do so. Until the  don't sale trash others in public when it's false information

I was banned on Sythe in 2013 (yes nearly 5 years ago) for like 2 months because my Sythe account got hacked and every single victim of that event was refunded, if you are not up to date with facts don't post completely outdated info and if you are brave enough to post any report then post valid scam report, that what you linked doesnt have any proof of scam taking place.

There's significant difference between  being banned for scamming and being hacked and being held responsible for it. Over $1100 of scams that took place within 2 hours were refunded. It was fully explained & proven case. There was no 2factor authenticator that time and after that incident authentication on Sythe was introduced

Wortel is upper staff member he can show you my pardon + proof of all refunds, it's in upper staff lounge.

Edited by zuzel111

11 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

I was banned on Sythe in 2013 (yes nearly 5 years ago) for like 2 months because my Sythe account got hacked and every single victim of that event was refunded, if you are not up to date with facts don't post completely outdated info and if you are brave enough to post any report then post valid scam report, that what you linked doesnt have any proof of scam taking place.

There's significant difference between  being banned for scamming and being hacked and being held responsible for it. Over $1100 of scams that took place within 2 hours were refunded. It was fully explained & proven case. There was no 2factor authenticator that time and after that incident authentication on Sythe was introduced

Wortel is upper staff member he can show you my pardon + proof of all refunds, it's in upper staff lounge.

i linked it as proof you were previously banned, not as you scamming lmao.

Also cool you ignore the rest of my message, and good stuff you can excuse yourself lmao.

Feel free to respond to the relevant part, i just mentioned the ban not focused on it

59 minutes ago, nicksep said:

i linked it as proof you were previously banned, not as you scamming lmao.

Also cool you ignore the rest of my message, and good stuff you can excuse yourself lmao.

Feel free to respond to the relevant part, i just mentioned the ban not focused on it

Yeh I never got banned for blantant lies tho. Not going to disclose any bigger part of conversation with that customer  because it's not your business, if customer wanted he'd report it any time to Sythe staff, if he doesnt want to do it I have no point of doing that for him, its not my business aswell, cherry is not even my competitor since I dont do infernal services, I mentioned that only because someone said cherry claims he never got banned, while the truth is completely different, he quit around half year ago for few months, you know why? Ask him about his mule getting banned for receiving gold for inferno, you can easily guess what happened to customers account aswell.

2nd aug 2017

jHDalzj.jpg

Edited by zuzel111

21 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I see interesting.

Might want to provide actual completion proof as well. Going to be hard to trust a 10 FB VIP with a high end account let alone twisted bow.

Yeah, i mean if he added my skype i coulda shown the proof, but im putting the services on another site where ive donated a decent amount and have good feedback.

ps: i can do acb infernals, 100m gear is enough for me.

@No Prayer @zuzel111 @nicksep

might be late on this but 

1. i dont lie to people, they ask me if i had bans and yes i tell them anyone can show u that has pmed me but 0 on remote control 

2. holy cherry has gotten people banned before, pmed me on sythe personally and quit for few months/ got his mule with money on it banned

3. holy only does remote control capes nowadays(based on his topic) /creates  accs from scratch from what it seems so yea he doesnt have bans nowadays cuz of that ( i guess he plays the game himself so cant risk bans)

edit: nothing against cherry btw just my 2 cents

edit: i can easily find the pic of him getting banned from sythe message  incase people think its a lie but was long ago too 

Edited by Pink Clay
  • Like 2

• Night locked this topic