Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

@jesenican hi. Does those mouse recorders you use have random mouse speed or smth like that? I been getting fuck loads of bans with anything i do that involves those auto-clicking methods. Does the recorder makes same moves every time or it has some sort of randomness in clicking not same spot every time?

I have been getting a lot of bans with autoclickers that has mouse movements / banking n shit like that, so not sure wtf is going on...Would guess my Proxys and home ip is flagged but idk..

13 hours ago, Tommm39 said:

@jesenican have they already nerfed thieving? I've tried recording a few sessions at ardy knights but very occasionally the knight wanders off and it breaks it

no they havent, use the one in ardy shop, i mean he can still wonder off, but rarely

12 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@jesenican hi. Does those mouse recorders you use have random mouse speed or smth like that? I been getting fuck loads of bans with anything i do that involves those auto-clicking methods. Does the recorder makes same moves every time or it has some sort of randomness in clicking not same spot every time?

I have been getting a lot of bans with autoclickers that has mouse movements / banking n shit like that, so not sure wtf is going on...Would guess my Proxys and home ip is flagged but idk..

you record your self doing somthing for lets say 20min, then just replay that for like 2hours and you can lover speed then or adjust it,so the pattern will never be the same,so far i never lost account over it

12 hours ago, soulja boy said:

what program do you use to record/play?

mouse and keyboard recorder, you can find cracked version on piratebay

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jesenican said:

you record your self doing somthing for lets say 20min, then just replay that for like 2hours and you can lover speed then or adjust it,so the pattern will never be the same,so far i never lost account over it

Does mouse recorder repeat whole process of 20mins same, or you can adjust pixel correction for every click for example? so when it replicates you click on something, it does it Y-2 X2 random pixel correction? 

Also, for NMZ you cant really leave it for longer, cuz if you get DC it will go nuts clicking random stuff?

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

Does mouse recorder repeat whole process of 20mins same, or you can adjust pixel correction for every click for example? so when it replicates you click on something, it does it Y-2 X2 random pixel correction? 

Also, for NMZ you cant really leave it for longer, cuz if you get DC it will go nuts clicking random stuff?

If you DC, your account logs off. And the program he is using can't adjust pixels, it is the same over and over again. You can adjust the repeat speed, for example make it slower than actual recorded gameplay.

Edited by N33keri

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

http://prntscr.com/jm15zl  its this that adjust speed and diffrent paths, try it your self so youl see,and as guy above stated if you dc you logout

2 hours ago, jesenican said:

http://prntscr.com/jm15zl  its this that adjust speed and diffrent paths, try it your self so youl see,and as guy above stated if you dc you logout

so how you did nmz? you need timing for potions drinking / 1hp guzzling with rock cake or pray flick. or you can really do 1hp method, so you drink up absorbs and sit in +- afk state?