Read chat above NPC's head?

DrizzyBot

9 hours ago, Chris said:

The Api is massive at this point, and especially with the naming sometimes it gets really confusing. There has been times I've recreated the wheel, because I couldn't locate functionality in the api. Wish there was better documentation </3

7 hours ago, withoutidols said:

The Api is massive at this point, and especially with the naming sometimes it gets really confusing. There has been times I've recreated the wheel, because I couldn't locate functionality in the api. Wish there was better documentation </3

The API docs are great. You just need to put in the time to learn it. You will never have an api that just gives you exactly what you need when you need it. You need to learn it and practice it. It is a program like anyother and only with practice you will get better at using it and knowing it.

9 hours ago, withoutidols said:

Sometimes when you can't find something it's worth f3'ing the Index with guesses at method names, lol. The API is very extensive so getting accustomed to it can take a little while, you'll get there!

Apa

18 hours ago, HunterRS said:

The API docs are great. You just need to put in the time to learn it. You will never have an api that just gives you exactly what you need when you need it. You need to learn it and practice it. It is a program like anyother and only with practice you will get better at using it and knowing it.

16 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sometimes when you can't find something it's worth f3'ing the Index with guesses at method names, lol. The API is very extensive so getting accustomed to it can take a little while, you'll get there!

Apa

Valid points, probably is more my fault than the api's. :) I think most of the confusion goes hand and hand with how fucking vast Runescape vocabulary is 

• Like 2