Member Title

LiamBaby

This is just a quick and simple hook import. It allows the chosen usersgroups (all but banned) to be able to change their member  title by going to > My settings > Profile settings

This way you don't have to rely on people changing it for you.

http://invisionmodding.com/files/file/1819-sos32-group-title-permission/

• Like 1

I like this idea. Only allow the same people as now to change their title. Only difference is that it is automatic.

I don't see how that would work, because that's not an option in the hook settings. Unless you were to code your own settings into it. However, changing your member title should be for everyone, or at least specific user groups :)

I like this idea. Only allow the same people as now to change their title. Only difference is that it is automatic.

I don't see how that would work, because that's not an option in the hook settings. Unless you were to code your own settings into it. However, changing your member title should be for everyone, or at least specific user groups smile.png

That's pretty much what I said. It came out weird.

Well doing it in the "Request a member title" thread we can deny any title which can contain flame,hate.....

It would be hard to find a system that also shows us who changed his member title recently and also what to.

So when someone changes it to something bad we can remove it asap and maybe warn the user.

Though a good idea, Liam ;)