Jump to content
ZeusDezov

How do bans really work?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Just seeking some information on how bans really work. Two questions for ya bois.

 

1. Could I bot the four hours once in a week and not get banned? (thieving skill)

I understand everything is ban able.. I'm just seeking the general likely hood of such.

2. My account has no bans or warnings at all, I see some two day ban stuff, does this mean you get a two day ban first then a permanent ban if you don't again? So you have some type of notice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ZeusDezov said:

Hi,

Just seeking some information on how bans really work. Two questions for ya bois.

 

1. Could I bot the four hours once in a week and not get banned? (thieving skill)

I understand everything is ban able.. I'm just seeking the general likely hood of such.

2. My account has no bans or warnings at all, I see some two day ban stuff, does this mean you get a two day ban first then a permanent ban if you don't again? So you have some type of notice?

2 day bans are normaly for combat stat botting like nmz and rock crabs/sand  perm bans are moslty from money making things 

from what ive found agility ,fishing hunter wc , rc are all every high ban rates

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont know if we can trust this but jagex works once said in a twitch stream that they have systems who detect the bots or recognizes them. Aswell they have a deeper look into accounts that got reported for macro /botting. And according to them they apparently have a team that checks accounts (human checking). 

Ive heard or read in some forums years ago that people probably get flagged once they have been catched for botting. I dont know if that is really true if it happened only 1-2 times, but probably if you got banned with 5+ accounts from one (static) IP. 

I think noone really knows how exact their systems work. 

Just now, MDMAblkout said:

2 day bans are normaly for combat stat botting like nmz and rock crabs/sand  perm bans are moslty from money making things 

from what ive found agility ,fishing hunter wc , rc are all every high ban rates

I've had perm banned all accounts for only botting sand crabs. Never gotten any 2 day "warn" ban.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, riseofrage said:

I dont know if we can trust this but jagex works once said in a twitch stream that they have systems who detect the bots or recognizes them. Aswell they have a deeper look into accounts that got reported for macro /botting. And according to them they apparently have a team that checks accounts (human checking). 

Ive heard or read in some forums years ago that people probably get flagged once they have been catched for botting. I dont know if that is really true if it happened only 1-2 times, but probably if you got banned with 5+ accounts from one (static) IP. 

I think noone really knows how exact their systems work. 

I've had perm banned all accounts for only botting sand crabs. Never gotten any 2 day "warn" ban.

when botting rock crabs u using a proxie? and did u bot anything else on that account cuz ive never had a perm from crabs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From personal experience the ban of 2 days/perm is usually decided by the total level of the account not what skill was botted. Any account that I've ever had over 700+ total level has only ever been 2 dayed and not permed straight away, however I would guess this would change if you've had a shit load of 2 days on the same ip (use proxys to overcome that)

If you wanted to bot some thieving instead of doing 1 big four hour session just break it down into 30-60 min sessions with breaks that way you could do all your botting in 1/2 days 

edit: not saying this is all definite just from my own experiences!

Edited by Mac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, serg Rambo said:

From my experience you get a 2-day ban when the account is somewhat older.

Had a 2 ban on a barb fisher, fresh out of the box. Had the same 2 day ban same day on a main cb 90+ so it really has nothing to do with how old the account is or what the total level is. No one knows, just Jagex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your not gonna get any usefull information there are to many things that matter

 

how humanlike is script

how long are you botting/day

how many diffrent things are you botting/day

how many accounts/ip

how many people bot the same thing

how many people use the same script

is that thing you are botting known to be botted often?

 

and well the list goes on and on and on there is no way to get a exact or even a rough estimate 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...