Complete Orber

Nym

No Trials

Complete Orber

8119169ed93aee1516b248d48ff3805d.png

$8.99 One Time payment for Life

Charged Orbs are used to craft battlestaves providing one of the best methods to train crafting

Alching battlestaves also provide great magic experience at often no cost or slight profits

Charged orbs for these reasons are highly sought after!

Charging Orbs is one of the best consistent money making and magic training method

What does Complete Orber include

- Charging of all orbs: Air, Earth, Fire, Water

- AFK or Fast charging of orbs

- Multiple methods of travel

- Clan Wars Portal restoration

- Player owned house restoration: Pool and Glory

- Death handling: Saves the gear you start the script with and re-equips

- Wilderness popup disabling

- Mirror mode compatibility and CLI support

- Agility shortcut and dusty key for Taverley dungeon

- Loading and saving of your settings

Graphical User Interface

e7d0597486874049b6f532c6eb674800.png

- Customize however you want. Saves your settings so that next time it's all setup

- Air and Earth Orbs: Teleport with glory or house tab

- Water and Fire Orbs: Falador tabs and sipping anti-poison before every trip

- Both support Clan Wars

- Many food options

- Sipping stamina

- Fast Charge: NEW Feature - Constantly casts charge orb, effectively reducing time to charge an orb by 1/3 (Source OSRS Wiki)

With this option you can see much greater profits. ~100 more orbs charged per hour

Video of Fast charging: https://i.gyazo.com/f2f47b68917c017571e3edd29418bc43.mp4

If you've got serious lag this may not work effectively

Progress Reports

Current Version - 2.0

94218e868edd498453e9260043e93632.png

128dd5cf3cf9b73841632cda56dabb01.png

[Apr 4th, 2020] Above settings used: Air orbs, Clan Wars restoration, Fast Charge

Version 1.0

Spoiler

e93e83f6b39628b4862f21d815b1505e.png

75b469c64fbd0d7c5a93bc0fc4df7c5b.png

232c2747c8f5d1a3bfdf55f66bfffea4.png

e7c17676ecd4dd4bbaa56f756af5af62.png

6f602e4820c1e9d731882404a9bb9351.png

da547f6f16e6b9cad2215f6a7d445963.png

Profits vary depending on what method and settings on the script you use. And the current profit margins

For the most up to date profits check the OSRS Wiki money making method for charging orbs or the progress reports above for what you can expect

What are the requirements

- Ability to Cast the Charge Orb spell of the orb you want to charge

- Supplies in bank

If applicable: Cosmic runes, Unpowered orbs, Food, Stamina, Glories, Dueling rings, Teleport tabs, Correct staff equipped, Dusty key, Antidote++

Recommendations

For the average user or gold farmer who is looking to make some money 

Use on Stealth Injection Mode

Air Orbs with Clan Wars restoration

Fast Charge is up to you

Highly recommended to have some HP levels - Easiest way is by completing Witch's House

Most orbs per hour would be sipping stamina, eating food at the bank. Can be the same/more/less profit/hr depending on costs.

CLI

- Mainly for Gold farmers looking to quickly start and run the script on multiple accounts

- For info on how to run scripts via CLI check out tutorials on the forums

- Supports air orbs with restoring at clan wars with optional fast charging

- Script ID: 1000 

- Parameters: "yes" or "no" for if you want to fast charge

eg. -script 1000:yes

Mirror Mode and Low CPU

- Complete Orber was designed to be used on the regular stealth injection mode

- Works with mirror mode however efficiency might be slightly slower

- Low CPU mode can miss click occasionally, notably in the wilderness so disable "Left Click to Attack" under player attack option to not accidentally attack

Script logs provides details if the script stops randomly - Most likely you are missing supplies

If you are having any issues with the script send me a PM, I am happy to help

Let me know if you have any suggestions, improvements or any feedback on the script

Thank you for your support! :) 

Edited by Nym
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, justin111111 said:

Hey Nimmogel! hell yeah a new script! I used your splash alcher to get over 6 alts for barrows thanks to you! looking for a trial, i am a big supporter of you thus far, lets make it 2/2!

Hey thanks man :) I'm not doing trials for this script because of recent trial abuse, sorry.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, Nimmogel said:

febb5b4a05deacb267d40e85e4152535.png

Problems.

1) Eat at HP doesnt matter - Tried on 20hp account even though 40 is recommended and tps at 18hp... Even when set on lowest setting.

2) Takes out all air orbs, Deposits one, takes out food, eats, gets air orb back out. - Can we do this aswell as before taking out air orbs, Regenerate hp then bank and take out all air orbs then continue with trip.

3) When attacked by chaos druids it stops and attacks back.

4) More support? Staminas are expensive, Maybe provide support for energy pots - when you finish a trip  > run to clan wars portal > leave clanwars > tp to edge > bank > continue... - Doesn't support all stamina pot doses aswell...

5) Support all hp levels?

6) Sometimes missclicks location for trapdoor therefore messing up.

Very unstable atm imo.

Edit: I've been running for 30 minutes and the bot hasn't even completed one trip yet, It seems to get confused with routes and it has a set amount of hp to tp out on, We should be able to change this amount for example on a 20hp acc tp out at 3 hp but it seems to be something silly like 18 so even if i get hit by a skeleton it tps out.

Will not be using this script until this is fixed and would advise against buying it in the mean time as it is still really unstable, I even got my hp to level 30 and this still occurs. OP fix please.

Edited by kaaaz

13 minutes ago, Theorems said:

wait so new wilderness scripts are allowed? :think:

or is this an older script..forums says it was posted tuesday

10 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

I believe I read somewhere that an Orber doesnt count as a wilderness script

I read somewhere also that it didn't count. Think it's because there are other obelisks which are not in the wilderness. 

• Like 1

A wilderness script would be something like a wilderness boss killer, green dragon killer, edgeville looter, Resource Area script, lava dragon killer, etc. Although there is an obelisk that is in the wilderness, the core functionality of this script revolves around crafting orbs. If this was an orber that only crafted orbs in the wilderness, then it would not be allowed. This is also entirely based on discretion.

Remember to give Nimmogel constructive criticism on his new script :) 

• Like 3

Working alright, the script is bot like though. The one thing I noticed which i really do not like is when I enter the trap door to the edgeville dungeon the first click is way off the minimap and always in the same position. The script misclicked a few times on the way to the obelisk, making me end up with the giant rats. The camera moves up and down while on the walk when it does not need to, and it stays on similar paths/uses the same bank stall (bot like).  i also had the script switch worlds on me for no reason. Other than that it is working, I just have to keep the botting short.

5 hours ago, osbotfun said:

Working alright, the script is bot like though. The one thing I noticed which i really do not like is when I enter the trap door to the edgeville dungeon the first click is way off the minimap and always in the same position. The script misclicked a few times on the way to the obelisk, making me end up with the giant rats. The camera moves up and down while on the walk when it does not need to, and it stays on similar paths/uses the same bank stall (bot like).  i also had the script switch worlds on me for no reason. Other than that it is working, I just have to keep the botting short.

The spot the bot clicks on to run to the trapdoor should be random, il make it a bigger area so there's more variation. As for bank booths using the same or different bank stall would not seem bot like, most players open the closest bank booth available. I also have no control over the camera when the bot is walking, I believe jagex does not track camera movements so it would make no difference on bans. Script switches worlds when it has been attacked by an other player, it teleport instantly when someone attacks your player so it may seem like it's for no reason but it's for a reason.