OSBot 2.4.149/150

Alek

Immediately upon updating to 2.4.149 and logging in, I was immediately logged out and received a 48 hour ban. Within 5 seconds of logging in. I did not have these issues when using 2.4.148, 2.4.147, etc, and had previously been using 2.4.148 earlier today with no issues. 

While it may be just coincidence, I definitely think there is a correlation. 

Edited by Maggotleader
17 minutes ago, Maggotleader said:

Immediately upon updating to 2.4.149 and logging in, I was immediately logged out and received a 48 hour ban. Within 5 seconds of logging in. I did not have these issues when using 2.4.148, 2.4.147, etc, and had previously been using 2.4.148 earlier today with no issues. 

You probably logged in when the morning ban wave hit. No way this is cause of new OSBot version.

Btw thanks for the update.

Added Bank isBankModeEnabled(BankMode)

This is just a nicer version of this right?

bank.getWithdrawMode() == BankMode.WITHDRAW_NOTE

1 hour ago, Maggotleader said:

Me too.

However, was about 9.30AM in the UK, most likely a morning ban wave I guess. Haha. 

& I was running around doing shit at the GE for about 10 minutes prior to my account being disabled, probably was just the after New Years break ban wave. 

Edited by Notoriouss
1 hour ago, Maggotleader said:

It's probably a 2-day ban. Those will "activate" once you login.

Thanks for the update. I'm still in need of chartering though, but progress so far seems nice. :)

Edited by The Undefeated
6 hours ago, Maggotleader said:

Adding new web walking links and recompiling the jar did not get you banned, there is no correlation whatsoever.

Edit: Today is the second, first day back from the holidays. Accounts are automatically flagged and then manually reviewed for a final ban decision. 

• Like 2
  • Alek locked this topic