bans atm

Kristapp

2 hours ago, District8102 said:

Do you know how long they are gonna be out? Like whats the return date? I've been botting sensibly for like 5 weeks lol. Hoping to not get banned at all.

like 2nd january i guess

2 hours ago, daamurda said:

dam, hopefully the botting gods are with me too. I aint goin that hard tho

i go hard as fok man,all years at this time,starts 24th dec ends new year for me rfofl

2 hours ago, Alen said:

Been fishing minnows on 5 accounts since Friday ( haven't logged out yet) no bans. Will trade over sharks tonight tho.

You ather xfer em yh,i would xfer in like 10 hrs if i were u rofl

2 hours ago, MDMAblkout said:

yeah i lost 8/10 accounts , after 8 days non stop  6 gdk and 2 barrow accounts 

8 days non stop

okay.. :D

3 banned 2 were hunters and one was just doing agility(believe it got banned since online when others were cus the ban was "macroing (major)" on all rather than bots

all 3 were mems the one acc not banned is my f2p acc but i also wasn't botting it at time of bans

Edited by boozer

3 minutes ago, Konchamp said:

I underestimated the ban system on Jagex's vacation. Two accounts perm banned after botting like 20 hours straight sand crabs.

Damn that’s rough. I bot sand crabs like 12-14 hours at a time and haven’t been hit with any kind of ban yet

Outside of these unusually low ban rates too

3 minutes ago, El Dingus said:

Damn that’s rough. I bot sand crabs like 12-14 hours at a time and haven’t been hit with any kind of ban yet

Outside of these unusually low ban rates too

They were new accs (bought lvl 3's) and after 40-73 attack (45 str) two of the three got hit. Kinda odd to me that the third one is still going strong, 27 hours in.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Konchamp said:

They were new accs (bought lvl 3's) and after 40-73 attack (45 str) two of the three got hit. Kinda odd to me that the third one is still going strong, 27 hours in.

im mining still on all accounts,no bans,mining with out log out or stop for allot of days now..

Interesting how i saw whole area get swiped out of lvl 4s all ore spots were empty,but i was still there with all accounts.

But im still going :o