Advice after 14yrs afk

CcozyD

I've recently started playing again, last played classic-2004), and want to make an account purely for pking every so often. Completely new to botting and would like to know where to start. Any required/helpful programs, any tips on time scales, any well rated bot files (free preferably but I wouldn't begrudge paying as obviously people input their own time to make them)

Any help appreciated t

Thanks

Edited by CcozyD
Spelling error

Here is my guide for making a 50 attack 52 prayer pure, this will end you up at around 69 combat:

Start with manually doing tut island, doing quests manually also goes a long way to helping prevent bans imo, although if you want to bot quests stealth quester is your only choice here.

Start off with waterfall quest, then do death plateau, vampire slayer, and fight arena in that order. You can get your mage up before doing fight arena, will make it a lot easier. Then go for grand tree, tree gnome village and lost city. Then you should go do alfred grimhand's barcrawl miniquest and Horror from the deep for the god books, i recommend getting a full zammy book before training.

Depending on the prayer level you want, do restless ghost to get the ghostspeak amulet, then go and do preist in peril.

Bot 1-10 range at goblins, 10-40 at barbarians, 40-50 at sand crabs. Grab mithril darts at 20 ranged, use the highest level ranged armor you can afford and use. Then complete priest in peril, restless ghost and animal magnetism to get ava's accumulator.

Do 50-60 ranged at sand crabs.

Do MM up until you point you get the thing that turns you into a monkey, then don't do any more of the quest so you can always get back to the island. Chin your ranged up to 85 on the MM island, if you approach 84 hp, start cannoning ranged at the rangers guild on ogres.

Complete plague city and biohazard quests at some point along the road to unlock ardy teleport.

Grab a rune scim and go to sand crabs to 50 attack. I use APA Sand Crabs for sand crabs. Use a combat calculator so you can stay around the combat level you want.

Then get 80 strength from sand crabs, you will be using a rune scim the whole time.

Get 50 magic using any method, do desert treasure's prereqs, go kill the ice queen at white wolf mountain for ice gloves, then complete desert treasure for ancients.

You can use any method you want, personally I autoclick alch, but get 85 magic. This allows you to use teleblock and ice blitz.

Use dragon bones or dagannoth bones on a gilded altar (safe) for more xp, or use them on the chaos altar in deep wild for even more xp, beware the chaos altar is in multi so don't bring too many bones at once, there is an unnoter npc there who will unnote items for a fee. Get 52 prayer.

At the end your stats should look like this: 50 attack, 80 strength, 1 defence, <84 hitpoints, 85 ranged, 85 mage, 52 prayer.

Edited by ThatGamerBlue
  • Like 1

Thanks for such a detailed reply. I can do quests no problem. So it's just a case of downloading osbot, buying a combat file and a ranged file, questing and botting whenever I get bored of grinding.

I mainly play on a WiFi service used by hundreds of people in accommodation blocks, I tried setting up a vpn but was redirected to an error page on the isp homepage. This could be down to an error on my part as I'm completely new to this stuff. But potentially this could prevent me using proxy servers/other ip addresses?

11 minutes ago, CcozyD said:

Thanks for such a detailed reply. I can do quests no problem. So it's just a case of downloading osbot, buying a combat file and a ranged file, questing and botting whenever I get bored of grinding.

I mainly play on a WiFi service used by hundreds of people in accommodation blocks, I tried setting up a vpn but was redirected to an error page on the isp homepage. This could be down to an error on my part as I'm completely new to this stuff. But potentially this could prevent me using proxy servers/other ip addresses?

I recommend creating your account on your regular IP address, completing tut island, doing 3 or 4 quests and a little bit of training and skilling manually, buying membership using paypal (DONT LET THIS RECUR, save the transaction ID, you'll need it later), letting the account rest for a while, 3 or 4 days minimum imo, then getting a proxy, @Token sells proxies, $15 for a lifetime guaranteed unused proxy. Stage an account recovery using the proxy, submit a password change request to your e-mail, change the password and e-mail, etc. Do all of your botting through this proxy using your new password. When you inevitably get banned (it happens to everybody), go back into your normal IP, submit an account recovery request using all information you have, selecting the option that says you do not have access to the e-mail on the account when asked, the more info the better. With luck you should get your account back, unbanned :boge: Never bot again on that account though, then you're SOL if you get banned again.

Edited by ThatGamerBlue
  • Like 1