Is it possible to make 300$/month botting?

Storm Spirit

1 hour ago, Storm Spirit said:

Hey guys i just wanna ask is it possible to make 300-400$/month botting? because this is what i earn at my job and im thinking about quitting the job and start putting all my hours to botting

If it's possible, do you have any advices where to start and what to bot? thank you so much.

....Yeah, pro-tip: don't. Even if you might have a chance of making a bit more botting, this isn't a viable long term career. It would be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of if you actually quit your job to bot RS more.

i'm gonna quit the job either way because my other plan is migrate another country to earn more because why be an in real life bot for 400$/month in home country when u can be a bot in other country and get more? for example uk 7.5pounds/hr

So im really thinking about putting some effort and learning all this botting stuff and maybe making 500$ a month, because that would be verry good for me

19 minutes ago, Storm Spirit said:

i'm gonna quit the job either way because my other plan is migrate another country to earn more because why be an in real life bot for 400$/month in home country when u can be a bot in other country and get more? for example uk 7.5pounds/hr

So im really thinking about putting some effort and learning all this botting stuff and maybe making 500$ a month, because that would be verry good for me

I understand your thinking, but take on board peoples opinions. If you've not yet ever even had any experience in botting then you'll get nowhere near your target.

You have to take into account its more expensive to live in the UK too.

As basically everyone has said before - yes you can make 300$ a month and actually way more if you use the right stuff. The problem is that it is very unreliable.  Best option I reckon would be to invest in knowledge and find a better job. For example you can try to write your own scripts here on OSBot, bot at the same time + learn Java. Bam. Could possible later apply for a junior java dev if lucky.

56 minutes ago, Chizad said:

really depends.. you could also invest an just stake :/ its a 50/50 I dont bot but I stake its basically devils coin you could come ontop or just be in the slums

Staking is not an option, after losing over 10b at duel arena, i will never come back there.