Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs

Shudsy

On 3/13/2018 at 11:07 PM, Shudsy said:

The paint? If you want to find out your exp, you can simply do the exp an hour / 5.

Example: 100k exp/h.

100k / 5 = 20k

Hp exp/h: 20k.

attack/str/def: 80k.

Have you fixed current bugs in this script as posted in the last few weeks? I want to buy this, but if it does not run correctly not much incentive for me to do so.
Cheers.

On 5/22/2018 at 1:10 AM, Evade said:

Bought the script this morning have already ran for about 4-5 hours. Getting around 55k exp an hour at 50-65-1 and its great all around but the potion drinking does not work at least for super att and super str. Id post the log but it doesn't show anything is wrong.

Does it not work at all? Works fine for me. Did it fail to pot up after leveling up or something similar or did it not work from the start?

On 5/23/2018 at 9:19 AM, Shudsy said:

Does it not work at all? Works fine for me. Did it fail to pot up after leveling up or something similar or did it not work from the start?

So I got it working with just strength potions but when ever I had like 4 attack pots and 4 str pots it would drink 1 attack sip and then nothing else for the rest of the time

• 3 weeks later...

I've been testing two accounts with this script and two accounts with sand crabs training with same method, duration, breaking, etc. Both accounts using this script got hit with a two-day ban whereas the sand crab script accounts are doing completely fine. Maybe it was fine when not a lot of people had access to ammonite crabs and there were less accounts using this script but recently getting hit with two-day bans from just using this script. I hope the scripter could implement more variance and fix the potion sipping. Won't be using this script anytime soon especially with all the requirements required for fossil island access. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic